Home from surgery

Old April 11th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Home from surgery

First a neutering, then a girlie collar.

Cheer up, Hunter. Shakespeare had a collar like that.

(Tyche had one for all of 60 seconds. The vet took it off her because
she was thrashing so violently he feared she would injure herself.
Her gratitute involved biting him on the forearm. Consider yourself
lucky...)

--Fil

Ouch, poor guy! Let me know how you make out with that cat ecollar.

Old April 11th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Enfilade" wrote in message

First a neutering, then a girlie collar.

Cheer up, Hunter. Shakespeare had a collar like that.

(Tyche had one for all of 60 seconds. The vet took it off her because
she was thrashing so violently he feared she would injure herself.
Her gratitute involved biting him on the forearm. Consider yourself
lucky...)

LOL! Hunter is *very* laid-back and mellow. He reminds me of The Poke.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I'm so glad that Hunter got through his surgery ok. Purrs for quick
healing!

Debbie

On Apr 10, 7:31*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK. *Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old April 12th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message

I'm so glad that Hunter got through his surgery ok. Purrs for quick
healing!

Debbie

Thanks. He looks like he's feeling better tonight.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 12th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Purrs and gentle headbutts for Hunter to have a quick and painless
recovery from his
Old April 12th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Apr 11, 10:02 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
Purrs and gentle headbutts for Hunter to have a quick and painless
recovery from his

from his surgery. My Sam is lying on my lap and not happy at all that
my hand isn't petting him so he sent my message a little early. Guess
I'd better go pay him some attention.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Burning Man Tales - Home sweet home Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 September 7th 07 01:09 AM
Surgery Cat health & behaviour 2 December 17th 05 09:27 PM
Surgery Cat health & behaviour 4 December 16th 05 01:12 AM