nice little cat quote

Old September 5th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

Default nice little cat quote

"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the
cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of
the girl you love, of course".
- quoted in Abroad with Mark Twain and Eugene Field, Fisher

--
http://www.twainquotes.com/Cats.html

It's a cool web page, there are also pictures of Marks cats

Another Quote (eat your heart Jerry)

"By what right has the dog come to be regarded as a "noble" animal? The
more brutal and cruel and unjust you are to him the more your fawning
and adoring slave he becomes; whereas, if you shamefully misuse a cat
once she will always maintain a dignified reserve toward you
afterward--you will never get her full confidence again".
- Mark Twain, a Biography

Old September 5th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Chinese Water Torturer

soparri****hurts wrote:
"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the
cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of
the girl you love, of course".
- quoted in Abroad with Mark Twain and Eugene Field, Fisher

--
http://www.twainquotes.com/Cats.html

It's a cool web page, there are also pictures of Marks cats

Another Quote (eat your heart Jerry)

"By what right has the dog come to be regarded as a "noble" animal? The
more brutal and cruel and unjust you are to him the more your fawning
and adoring slave he becomes; whereas, if you shamefully misuse a cat
once she will always maintain a dignified reserve toward you
afterward--you will never get her full confidence again".
- Mark Twain, a Biography

Brought to you by the biggest pussy on Usenet.

Old September 5th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sosessyithurts" wrote in message
ups.com...
"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the
cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of
the girl you love, of course".
- quoted in Abroad with Mark Twain and Eugene Field, Fisher

--
http://www.twainquotes.com/Cats.html

I love the pictures of the cats! I had no idea Samuel Clemmens
(I may have spelled his real name wrong ...) was a cat man!

I should have known.

Old September 5th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sosessyithurts" wrote in message
ups.com...
"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one.

P.S.--How is your Alpine Scratcher holding up? Are either of
the girls using it regularly enough that it needs a refill? I saw
some at a pretty good price ...

Old September 5th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

cybercat wrote:
P.S.--How is your Alpine Scratcher holding up? Are either of
the girls using it regularly enough that it needs a refill? I saw
some at a pretty good price ...

oh real nice, they've made really good use of it

Thanks for checking, but now i'm getting low on dry ice packed home
cooked meals
:

Old September 6th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sosessyithurts" wrote in message
ups.com...

Thanks for checking, but now i'm getting low on dry ice packed home
cooked meals
:

Hey, wait, I just caught that look.

:

You want ME to send you home cooked meals on dry ice?
Okay, What's your pleasure? And remember, I cook good
but not as good as Mama. (Probably *anybody's* mama.)

Old September 6th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

cybercat wrote:

You want ME to send you home cooked meals on dry ice?
Okay, What's your pleasure? And remember, I cook good
but not as good as Mama. (Probably *anybody's* mama.)

just send me some beluga caviar and ritz crackers, that should get me
through the weekend

AND as we all know, nobody rides for free, what do you want me to do
for you?

you want me to kick somebody's tail for something?

Old September 6th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sosessyithurts" wrote in message
oups.com...

just send me some beluga caviar and ritz crackers, that should get me
through the weekend

Hmm ... that's not much for a big boy to eat. Plus, I think you need to
sweet talk
a little fish to get that.

How about some Italian meat balls? You could get some provolone
and fresh sub rolls, you'd be set. It's my Mama's recipe so I know
they're good. Lots of parmesan cheese in them, and you form them
under a running faucet. No kidding, it keeps them tender.

AND as we all know, nobody rides for free, what do you want me to do
for you?

you want me to kick somebody's tail for something?

Let's not even go there. I wouldn't know where to ask you to start.

Old September 6th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

cybercat wrote:
"sosessyithurts" wrote in message
oups.com...

just send me some beluga caviar and ritz crackers, that should get me
through the weekend

Hmm ... that's not much for a big boy to eat. Plus, I think you need to
sweet talk
a little fish to get that.

no it come from a huge whale, it's the largest in size, and it's the
most sought after caviar in the world

How about some Italian meat balls? You could get some provolone
and fresh sub rolls, you'd be set. It's my Mama's recipe so I know
they're good. Lots of parmesan cheese in them, and you form them
under a running faucet. No kidding, it keeps them tender.

I can't resist home made, home made food is the best food in the world

AND as we all know, nobody rides for free, what do you want me to do
for you?

you want me to kick somebody's tail for something?

Let's not even go there. I wouldn't know where to ask you to start.

dang, and what am I to do with all this pent up unmitigated hostility