Shadow Tried a Two-Holer Maneuver

Old April 10th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Shadow Tried a Two-Holer Maneuver

It's something I have not seen since Mojo (RB). It was common for him
and the other cats, but since he's been gone, nobody's done it.

Until yesterday.

In case you can't figure out what in the world I am talking about, you
have to think of outhouses. There are your basic one-holer outhouses,
which means it's a single toilet made for a single person. Then there
are your luxurious two-holers. They have two holes, so that two people
can share the delight of using the bathroom together in a small,
enclosed building at the same time.

So I have just started scooping out the litterboxes, and I am down to
the last one in the bathroom. Jack is in the first box, a large open
box that actually was sold for washing dishes in, but they make great
litter boxes, and they're pretty cheap. Jack is only taking up a small
area, as Jack is very -- small. ShadowCat (formerly known as
Pinky)comes bounding into the bathroom, and just jumps in the box right
next to Jack, and starts his business.

You should have seen the look on Jack's face. It was priceless. He
finished up as swiftly as possible, quickly sniffed Shadow's butt, and
got the heck out of there.

Guess Jack is a one-holer cat.

Ginger-lyn
Old April 11th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Considering how little privacy my dog and cats allow me, they all certainly
want their own when doing their business.

Jo

Old April 12th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

You should have seen the look on Jack's face. It was priceless. He
finished up as swiftly as possible, quickly sniffed Shadow's butt, and
got the heck out of there.

Guess Jack is a one-holer cat.

Ginger-lyn

lol, Ginger-lyn, I can just picture the look Jack must have had!
Shadow is lucky he didn't get smacked down as well.
Julie
Old April 12th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote:

You should have seen the look on Jack's face. It was priceless. He
finished up as swiftly as possible, quickly sniffed Shadow's butt, and
got the heck out of there.

Guess Jack is a one-holer cat.

LOL! Great story. I've never met a two-holer cat!

Shadow Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 March 31st 08 09:59 PM
Shadow Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 11 December 31st 07 06:30 PM
Shadow RB Emergency Purrs for Shadow Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 July 14th 04 05:47 AM
Did Shadow get out? KellyH Cat health & behaviour 9 June 24th 04 07:59 AM
Shadow & IBD Betsy Cat health & behaviour 34 February 6th 04 12:56 AM