Home from surgery

Old April 11th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Home from surgery

He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK. Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry

CatNipped wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK. Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

Hmm.... your link gave:
Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
Old April 11th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK.
Here are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

Hmm.... your link gave:
Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Oops, the files didn't all upload. Please try it again.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:31:15 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK. Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

I looked at the video also. It looks pretty typical for a cat after
surgery.

Hunter will back to his normal self in just a day or two.

Neutering is much easier on a kitty than spaying is, fortunately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Old April 11th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

CatNipped wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK. Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

Glad he's home. Seems to be missing something, though!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 11th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sam" wrote in message
news:2sCdnUMHpLOVR2PanZ2dnUVZ_oLinZ2d@isomediainc. ..
CatNipped wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK.
Here are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

Glad he's home. Seems to be missing something, though!

I'm hoping he forgets what he had that he's now missing very, very soon - he
would never had gotten a chance to use them anyway in a home of only spayed
females. I know I won't miss that foul smell from his litter box! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Old April 11th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

You can really see in this picture
http://www.possibleplaces.com/Surgery/100_1383.jpg how much weight he still
needs to gain! At least he's no longer a walking skeleton like when we
first saw him, but he still needs another good 3 or 4 pounds to fill out
that big frame. He's 11 pounds 4 ounces right now - he probably should be
around 15 pounds.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 11th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK.
Here are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

Awwww! I'll bet he's wondering why he has that big cone on his head LOL

Jill
Old April 11th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 10, 7:31 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK. Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ouch, poor guy! Let me know how you make out with that cat ecollar.
Bonnie was given one after her problem and it didn't let her eat. It
was falling into the feed bowl so she couldn't get any food. I had to
remove it Day 2. Healing vibes for Hunter!!
Old April 11th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"yepp" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 7:31 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
He's still *WAY* out of it, but he's home, he ate a bit, and he's OK.
Here
are some pics...

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Surgery/

I'm also uploading to YouTube some video we took a few minutes ago.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ouch, poor guy! Let me know how you make out with that cat ecollar.
Bonnie was given one after her problem and it didn't let her eat. It
was falling into the feed bowl so she couldn't get any food. I had to
remove it Day 2. Healing vibes for Hunter!!

He does just fine with it when it comes to eating (he was having a little
trouble *walking* with it yesterday, but he was still groggy so he was
having a little trouble walking anyway). He's eaten 3 bowls of food since
he's been home (I use small, shallow Corel bowls for their food).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Burning Man Tales - Home sweet home Mischief Cat anecdotes 3 September 7th 07 01:09 AM
Surgery Cat health & behaviour 2 December 17th 05 08:27 PM
Surgery Cat health & behaviour 4 December 16th 05 12:12 AM