Going On Vacation For Awhile

Old July 22nd 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Going On Vacation For Awhile

Hi everyone
I'm going on vacation from here for awhile. I don't want to cause any more
of a fuss than I already have. But first, I want to say a few things. Yes,
I am in a lot of pain, from my knees, which feel like they're broken all my
waking hours.
And yes I do have emotional/depression issues. Most of us do.
But, please know I am NO threat to anyone nor your 'card list'.
If I ask someone for their address and they don't want to give it to me,
I don't take offense at all.
I do, however, resent being called a creepy stalker. That is not me at
all.
And other nasty comments about a certain post, I tried to apologize, but to
no avail.
I'm the first to admit I'm far from perfect, but no one else here is
'perfect' either.
I realize there are folks here who have cancer and other horrible ailments
and I pray for them, if asked, or send purrs, and good wishes for their
recovery.
I hate to read about animals being tortured and won't open a TW site,
because things like that do upset me indeed. I am NOT self centered, as
someone suggested, quite the opposite. I try and be a good person and treat
others with respect, and I do NOT abuse my Cats as someone suggested. I
love them too much to do them any harm. I remember which thread that was.
If someone wants to dig up old posts of mine, and accuse me of
something..well, that's their business.
If I want to cry, I'll cry and that's my business.
I've obviously gotten a lot of folks here angry with me, for a number of
reasons, and
I don't want to disrupt the group, so I'll just let Mosey go play on rpcc.
I really value the friends I've made here and we can keep in touch by
e-mail.
I'll peek in once in awhile and see if anyone needs a purr or prayer and
send them what they need.
Thank you to my friends who put in a good word on my behalf.
Love, purrs, prayers, hugs and bright blessings to you all
Kyla

Old July 22nd 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message

Hi everyone
I'm going on vacation from here for awhile.

snip

I'll peek in once in awhile and see if anyone needs a purr or prayer
and send them what they need.
Thank you to my friends who put in a good word on my behalf.
Love, purrs, prayers, hugs and bright blessings to you all

Hope you enjoy your break.

Yowie

Old July 23rd 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 22, 5:36 pm, "Kyla =^. .^=`"
wrote:
[...]

Keep in touch. Tell Mosey anything you want him to tell us over on
rpcc.

Will in New Haven
"There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go, no one may follow
That path is for your steps alone"
Robert Hunter, Greatful Dead, “Ripple” off AMERICAN BEAUTY
Old July 23rd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:
Love, purrs, prayers, hugs and bright blessings to you all

Same back to you.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 23rd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Yowie wrote:
Hope you enjoy your break.

You can be really awful sometimes.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 23rd 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Victor Martinez wrote:
Yowie wrote:
Hope you enjoy your break.

You can be really awful sometimes.

I wasn't trying to be mean or sarcastic, if it came across like that, i
apologise. I read that she was 'taking a break from RPCA' for a number of
reasons. I'm wasn't going to beg her to stay, but wanted to wish her well if
she left. Guess that failed.

*sigh*

Why has it got so difficult here recently?

Think we all need a break, to be honest.

Yowie

Old July 23rd 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

There's no law that you have to be on the Internet all the time. Sometimes
it just adds to the stress of life when you want it to do the opposite.
Have a good break, and don't be a stranger.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 23rd 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Yowie you forgot to add the :-) I thought the first than I realized it was
you posting than I knew better

Old July 23rd 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

I took one for awhile it was the best thing I was to involved

We will be here when you are ready to come back

Sending hugs

. ..

Old July 24th 08, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:36:41 -0700, "Kyla =^. .^=`"
wrote:

[...]

Sorry to read this. It seems to me that you've been a 'welcome member'
here, IMHO. I've never see a post that made me feel otherwise.

I lurk on RPCC. For 8 or 9 years now.

I hope to see you here again, before too long.

- Robert Heinlein

Purr Request From an Oldbie who hasn't been around in awhile... Aim Cat anecdotes 4 December 21st 07 11:33 PM
Off for vacation sam Cat anecdotes 2 July 10th 07 09:29 PM
Been away for awhile Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 9 December 4th 06 10:32 PM
CRF cat and vacation... [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 2 July 28th 05 11:18 PM
Away for awhile Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 5 June 25th 05 08:13 PM