Women and cats

Old March 10th 04, 11:47 PM
Norma

"kilikini" wrote in message

"The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe" wrote in

message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:20:53 -0500, "Sheena Weston"
wrote:

Why is it that cats generally make better pets for women, where
dogs usually make better pets for men? Of course, there are
always exceptions.

What has this got to do with 'anti-semitism'®?

Not to perpetuate this thread, but look at the cross-posting. What does

cat
and dog ownership have to do with nursing or audio either? Your reply
prompted me to look at all the groups. I would call this person a troll.

It has to do with "Nursing" because of the therapeutic benefit of pets for
all humans. I would assume that is how it has been directed to that group.
Norma

kilikini

Old March 11th 04, 12:00 AM
Cat Protector

You are joking right? Most of the women I meet are dog lovers. I would love
to find a woman who loves cats. Also I do not think of my cats as pets. They
are family to me.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

--
Sheena

Old March 11th 04, 12:24 AM
The Department of Defense

wrote:

Why is it that cats generally make better pets for women, where
dogs usually make better pets for men? Of course, there are
always exceptions.

What has this got to do with 'anti-semitism'®?

I got a better question.... Why do you care?

Old March 11th 04, 01:18 AM
Logan Shaw

kilikini wrote:

"Sheena Weston" wrote in message

Why is it that cats generally make better pets for women, where
dogs usually make better pets for men?

I don't know, I have both; two domestic shorthaired cats and a very active
Australian Shepherd. What does that say about me?

You're obviously bisexual. Next question?

- Logan

Old March 11th 04, 01:24 AM
Barry

"kilikini" wrote in message

"Sheena Weston" wrote in message
Why is it that cats generally make better pets for women, where
dogs usually make better pets for men? Of course, there are
always exceptions.

--
Sheena

I don't know, I have both; two domestic shorthaired cats and a very active
Australian Shepherd. What does that say about me?
kilikini

What's an Australian Shepherd? Here in Aus we call Alsatian canines "German
Shepherds" but I've never heard of a breed called Australian Shepherd.

Barry