The Cats House

Old April 20th 04, 07:13 AM
Gee

Default The Cats House

Well ladies and gents, after many months of the site being down, the most
amazing cat site about a most amazing cats house ever is back on in full
effect! http://www.thecatshouse.com/. I just thought I'd let you all cat
lovers know about it, and see it(it's a must!!!!!) if by any chance you
haven;t read ever so famous "The Cats House" (Bob Walker) book about -well-
his -cats house or seen about their house on TV somewhere...

Little info bout them and the site:

Site and the book is about a couple who redecorated the house to suit their
10 cats (and a dog who thinks he's a cat). The website is more then awesome
as well, with the pics, tour through the rooms and other fun stuff: The
house was also shown on Discovery animal channel on "Most extreme" Well
it may be extreme for humans a touch, but for cats, it's a cat heaven.

They also gave me an inspiration years ago to redecorate my place to make my
house more enjoyable to my bunch and they are totally loving it. They all
now have their own space and "bedroom" on top of a cupboard and their own
cat stairs on the wall

And before some bored timewaster comments, no I have no connection with
Walker's, I just simply appreciate what they have done from love for their
cats.

Gee

Old April 21st 04, 12:23 AM
kilikini

"Gee" wrote in message
[...]

Gee, that is an awesome website. Thanks for sharing. It gives me ideas on
what I can do when I buy my own home. Thanks again.

kili

Old April 21st 04, 11:06 AM
Kristine Kochanski

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:23:29 GMT, "kilikini"
wrote:

"Gee" wrote in message
Well ladies and gents, after many months of the site being down, the most
amazing cat site about a most amazing cats house ever is back on in full
effect! http://www.thecatshouse.com/.

Gee, that is an awesome website. Thanks for sharing. It gives me ideas on
what I can do when I buy my own home. Thanks again.

Ooooh! I saw that place on UK TV a few weeks ago - what a fun place to
live. I wish I was a cat in their care, that's for sure!!