Greeblings in the water supply?

Old July 2nd 05, 07:11 PM
Sandy

Default Greeblings in the water supply?

Sundance has always like to watch water coming out of the faucet, but lately
he has taken to doing battle with the stream! He sticks his head under it
and bats at it furiously. I wonder if I should tell the water company that
their supply might be contaminated? :-)

Sandy

Old July 2nd 05, 07:50 PM
jmcquown

Sandy wrote:
Sundance has always like to watch water coming out of the faucet, but
lately he has taken to doing battle with the stream! He sticks his
head under it and bats at it furiously. I wonder if I should tell
the water company that their supply might be contaminated? :-)

Sandy

I would certainly call and put them on alert! You know they have no idea!

Jill

Old July 2nd 05, 08:11 PM
Shiral

Oh, the ecological nightmare of Greebling infested Aquifers! =o) I
have always wondered about Nina's fascination with water, though.....

Melissa

Old July 2nd 05, 08:18 PM
Marina

Sandy wrote:

Sundance has always like to watch water coming out of the faucet, but lately
he has taken to doing battle with the stream! He sticks his head under it
and bats at it furiously. I wonder if I should tell the water company that
their supply might be contaminated? :-)

LOL! You never know where those greeblings will turn up next!

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old July 2nd 05, 08:30 PM
jmcquown

Shiral wrote:
Oh, the ecological nightmare of Greebling infested Aquifers! =o) I
have always wondered about Nina's fascination with water, though.....

Melissa

When I run a bath, Persia can be found perched on the toilet seat staring
intently at the water as it fills the tub. She has to inspect it, you see,
to be sure I'm not getting into a tub filled with greeblings. And the
entire time I'm in there she talks to me, telling me to hurry up and get
out, the greeblings are coming! She even helps me remove the water by
licking my wet legs, in case they sneak up on me before the water is gone.
She's a good guard-cat

Jill

Old July 3rd 05, 03:38 AM
Mischief

When I'm done taking a shower, Mischief has to jump into the tub to
inspect for any greeblings and to lick the remaining water. But since
I don't want her licking soap scum I have to keep remembering to shut
the shower doors.

Kristi