Ping Minneapolis/St. Paul

Old February 14th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget

Default Ping Minneapolis/St. Paul

I seem to have goofed with priceline and don't know if I will be able to
get out of it. (I emailed them immediately with the horrid details of my
mistake saying I was still willing to do the same price to Duluth if
they wanted to do it. but they are so busy dealing with travel
emergencies, that I don't expect to hear from them soon.) Is there
anyone willing to do a we met and take me to Duluth on March 9th and
bring me back March 16th so I can catch a plane back home? I will pay
for gas and provide the brand new digital camera to show off the we met
pictures. Someone please step in here and help me. This was an awful goof.

Bridget
Old February 15th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:47:29 -0500, Bridget wrote:

I seem to have goofed with priceline and don't know if I will be able to
get out of it. (I emailed them immediately with the horrid details of my
mistake saying I was still willing to do the same price to Duluth if
they wanted to do it. but they are so busy dealing with travel
emergencies, that I don't expect to hear from them soon.) Is there
anyone willing to do a we met and take me to Duluth on March 9th and
bring me back March 16th so I can catch a plane back home? I will pay
for gas and provide the brand new digital camera to show off the we met
pictures. Someone please step in here and help me. This was an awful goof.

Bridget

If you can't change your ticket from Minneapolis to Duluth, you might
look into the short range commuter flights made by Mesaba Airlines.

The big jets use the Lindberg Terminal at MSP airport; Mesaba flies out
of the smaller 'charter' Humphrey Terminal, at the same airport. There
is bus service between them.

I have no idea how much a round trip ticket would cost from Minneapolis
to Duluth; it's only about 130 miles by air. And I imagine there are a
fair number of flights But then, I've never flown on a commercial
carrier flight.

Good luck.

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha