Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Old November 14th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Maiself thinks it may be near Aunti Mabels' birthday. See, Meowmie
cleared a big spot inna dat chest freezer. Dat means, a biggie birdie!

Wez all get lots of it on birdiee day. Wez even gets dat bestest dark
meat dat time! Normally dey steals all dat fur them anna we has to
make due wif the white meat. I peeked though and dis time she's made a
BIG hole so it's a BIG BIRDEE! Dats gud gud gud as dere's 6 of us (3
2foots and 3 4foots).

I asked Meowmie iffin we kin host a little party here fur Aunti Mabel's
15th birthday anna she smiled anna made eben MORE room! I sawz. She
wroten down 2 duckies! 2 big Turkey birdees! I peeked anna she's got
3 whole flounder fishies anna whole one of dem big red fleshed fishies
dats close to 18 lbs.

Meowmie sez, lets hab a parti! Wez all cleaning up anna be ready fur
you all who'z wanna come by 23 November. You'z all gonna lov mai back
porch! Dem as has doggie friends, kin perch anna watch dem play inna
maze meowmie makes wif my Charlotte-buddy. Dey runs about anna gets
treats while we lafs anna gets our treats brought to usuns.

Old November 14th 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O t rubs his belly hen calls Harri. Hey dere boogtifulz girl cat, iz u
readi ta stardt da holiday sezon. I be dere ta git urselfz soom and we wil
go wishez auntie mable a happi day. Come on Lizzy it ur glad rags on it is
pardiee timez!!!

Old November 14th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

O, hai, wt iz nise tu she yu pozt ugin n owr famli wud luv tew selebrate
Auntie Mable's
15th Birfdai wif yu.. Iz der innyfing weh kan bring?

Luffs
Mosey, Meowy, owr bitties, Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n
Mimzy.

(weh r awl cats n nawt uzed tu doggiez haowefur. )

Old November 14th 11, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze wud luv to kom tu da party! Wat kin weze bringz? Howz bout weze
bring nip cider?

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old November 14th 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:13:33 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O t rubs his belly hen calls Harri. Hey dere boogtifulz girl cat, iz u
readi ta stardt da holiday sezon. I be dere ta git urselfz soom and we
wil go wishez auntie mable a happi day. Come on Lizzy it ur glad rags on
it is pardiee timez!!!

I isz brushing mine furz and putting a ribbon on mine tail, then I will
be right there.
Old November 14th 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T dances for joy, Ok we will wate furr u. Hey Pigg duz u wanna a ride ta
pik up Wascal? Piglett looks around and then tells O T. I will wait until
I hearz what him iz gonna du. Fangu anniewayz.

Old November 14th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 14, 9:58*am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T dances for joy, Ok we will wate furr u. *Hey Pigg duz u wanna a ride ta
pik up Wascal? *Piglett looks around and then tells O T. *I will wait until
I hearz what him iz gonna du. *Fangu anniewayz.

Sound of Greensleeves, played by an amateur piper who never heard the
tune before in the background

Hey Ms. Pigglette, Wascal ast mee to pik yoo up in mine big red jeep-
fingy iff you wanna go wiff usses to da partee. Hee wood ast you his
owseff butted we makin him prakis soffer an mor romantical musik on
his pipes as awl he playd befor was martshes an war musik, not
sootable for a wedwink. He will be don rehearsin in time to come wiff
usses to pik yoo up.

--
Missy

Old November 14th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett grimaces at the sound of the pipes in the background, Wellz, she
thinks to herself, itself kan onlee git bedder from here.
I swill be reddie when u gitz here Missy. U be kaefulz we iz haffink a
bigbig funderboomer storm here rite now so da houze may be dark, but dere
willbbe kandlZ in da windowz.

Old November 15th 11, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we willz be der, OEJ fur her fish lofin howze...

ps, soft iz not allowed beclawz she will eatsa duck liksa beagal, OEJ