Filter fan makes litter duty easy

Old July 25th 17, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default Filter fan makes litter duty easy

My filter fan broke. Before, I would pick it up and take it into
the closet where there big litter pale is. Put the filter fan on
high, scooped, and then sprayed some bleach into the clump
container before tying it up.

I knew the filter fan drew all of the dust away, but I did not
realize how much it also sucked the extremely strong bleach
fumes into it and prevented me from having to cope with them.

Can't wait to get the filter fan replaced, litter duty is much
easier with it.
Old July 25th 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected][_2_]

Chloramine gas is no fun at all. Heavier than air, persistent, highly reactive, and deadly even in tiny quantities. This is what happens when one mixes bleach with ammonia - AKA cat-****. And what the fan gets may be the bulk of it, but is by no means all of it.

Even microscopic quantities are incredibly dangerous to cats, dogs and other small creatures, and cats in particular are acutely sensitive to the material.

This is from the idiot that worries about his fan over his cats, exposes his cats to recycled rubber, and hobbles his cats - most tellingly, when he is not on the premises. This is just his last three threads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_gas_poisoning

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Old July 26th 17, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

The below poster is a chronic liar that acts like it is an
authority on stuff it knows nothing about. From a prior post,
here is an example of its foolishness...

Keep in mind that rescue-feral cats will forever want to go
outdoors, but will also greatly value their new home (once
adapted). If you are not prepared or unable to give them
outside access, they will never be 'quite right'.

But in fact, for 10 years I have had a hard core feral cat
that is horrified of people. I can leave the door wide open
and go next door for 30 minutes or more and she will stay
right here where she is taken exceptionally good care of.

A holier-than-thou clueless troll...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 14:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Filter fan makes litter duty easy

Old July 26th 17, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

The chronic liar below is talking about my bully cat that
comes to me when I call it. I regularly let them out of the
house for a frolic in a very large safe area. After a few
minutes, when I call the bully cat, it comes running to me so
that I can easily pick it up and walk it back into the house.
My bully cat is the opposite of my hard-core feral, the bully
LOVES people.

That is the way I treat my cats. I make their life indoors
better than it would be outdoors. That is why they love me
and love staying here.

A holier-than-thou tough guy wannabe troll who never posts
about cats...

From: reilloc reilloc gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 00:45:24 -0500

On 7/25/2017 4:01 PM, pfjw aol.com wrote:
Chloramine gas is no fun at all. Heavier than air, persistent, highly reactive, and deadly even in tiny quantities. This is what happens when one mixes bleach with ammonia - AKA cat-****. And what the fan gets may be the bulk of it, but is by no means all of it.

Even microscopic quantities are incredibly dangerous to cats, dogs and other small creatures, and cats in particular are acutely sensitive to the material.

This is from the idiot that worries about his fan over his cats, exposes his cats to recycled rubber, and hobbles his cats - most tellingly, when he is not on the premises. This is just his last three threads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_gas_poisoning

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

The old man's a headcase, Mr. Wieck. Take, for example, that hobbling
business. The cat he hobbles is probably lucky the old man didn't break
its leg to obtain a more permanent remedy for *bullying*.

LNC

Old July 30th 17, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

reilloc wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

On 7/25/2017 4:01 PM, wrote:
[...]

Must be the fellow is in my killfile then. LOL, glad though to see
some activity here!

Old July 30th 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

A troll playing with its imaginary kill file friend...

--

Path: eternal-september.org!news.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!borde r2.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsf eed9.news.xs4all.nl!feeder.usenetexpress.com!feede r1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.gigane ws.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganew s.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!news.giganews .com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "cshenk" cshenk1 cox.net
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Old July 31st 17, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.

Doe, It does seem that more than a few are 'onto' you. I suggest you get a life - and at it might not want to not be here unless the taste of humiliation and the mirror of your essential stupidity are your ultimate desire.

I feel sorry for your cats - that is, if you actually have any.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old July 31st 17, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

As usual, this insulting troll's post has nothing to do with cats...

--

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 17:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Old July 31st 17, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 5:59:09 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
As usual, this insulting troll's post has nothing to do with cats...

Nor do you much, except as an adjunct to your ego. What with exposing them to Chloramine gas, recycled rubber, hobbling and such. That is, if you have any cats at all.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA