single catz lizt

Old February 9th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default single catz lizt

ifin i haz getted sumfon wrung or ifin da soft haz leafed sumfin owt purleze
pozt so i kan kurekt it, Trudi:

Pipps, single gurlcat, House of Waterman
TuTu, House of Briggs
Cinnamon age 16, House of Olds
Lucy age 2, House of Olds
Samwise age 6, House of Olds
Ranger, house of Mahoney
Amelia, house of Mahoney
Jocko, House of his own
Big Mama, (panther), House of her own
Booker, age 9,House of Heather boykittie
Chappy, age 8, boykittie House of Heather
Snowflake, age 10, gurlkittie House of Heather
Jack - tuxedo boycat aged 19. Very set in my ways, House of Gordon
Harry - bwack boycat aged 5? Purrhaps? Me dussnt wuke a day offur free.
Panfurr of Kilmaurs parish, House of Gordon
Sukie - bwack gurlcat aged 5? Purrhaps? Beautiful n sofisticated. Panfurr
of Kilmaurs parish, House of Gordon
Bear, House of Porter
Jack, House of Porter
Jaspurr, House of Porter
Joey, House of Porter
Georgia, House of Porter
Junior, House of Porter
Daisy, House of Porter
Anaïs Lachatte, House of Dasara
Lorelei, house of Gandalf
Miss Tina Marie, House of Hanoka
Sunrise, da PRITTEE wun, Hous ob Coan
Wootoo, Hous ob Reich
da Bear, Hous ob Coan(doggie)
Widdle Samanfa, Hous ob Coan (doggie)
Cinder - always single house of McMaster.
Spring - always single house of McMaster.
Beauty - her kitties are all gone house of McMaster.
Daisy-chan, purrmanent resident of 'Chez Shenk's'
Aunti Mabel Anne, wagtail member of 'Chez Shenk's'(doggie)
Cash 'pup', wagtail member of 'Chez Shenk's'(doggie))
BobQat Howse uff Whimsy
Mimzy Howse uff Whimsy
Sassie, house of Roads (doggie)
Willow gurlcat wiffa fluffy tail, House of barnes

Old February 10th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

ai putted da agez uff Pipps n BobQat n Mimzy in dere fur ya. Luvz Mosey

ifin i haz getted sumfon wrung or ifin da soft haz leafed sumfin owt
purleze pozt so i kan kurekt it, Trudi:

Pipps, single gurlcat, age 5 House of Waterman
[...]
BobQat Howse uff Whimsy age 3
Mimzy Howse uff Whimsy age 3

Old February 10th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

ai putted da agez uff Pipps n BobQat n Mimzy in dere fur ya. Luvz Mosey

ifin i haz getted sumfon wrung or ifin da soft haz leafed sumfin owt
purleze pozt so i kan kurekt it, Trudi:

Pipps, single gurlcat, age 5 House of Waterman
TuTu, House of Briggs.age 14 will be noted on April 1st

Old February 10th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Can I change something? I'd like my name to be written as:

Miss Tina Marie Of The Maine Coon Patrol, House of Hanoka

I'm furry proud of my memfurship in the Maine Coon Patrol and don't
want it to be lefted out.

Fangu,
Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008