MEOW!! Seeking Escort to the Jellicle Ball

Old October 12th 16, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle ball

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 5:09:38 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pleez note: da decision haz not bin made yet. We will see if ennee
uther kitteez mite want to volunteer.

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca.

If I get this right, the reader of the list who also organizes much of
the background, was us last time. It's not at all as simple as it
sounds, but I am up for it again.

As I was told, 'make it your own' but I kept many traditions that had
been there from the first jellicle ball.

Time runs short and if you want me, I need to know a place for sure, to
plan around. It's special, because we MAKE it special. I've been the
background scene for the last 5 balls and lead the last one.

If we have no 'announcer' this year, then we need one. If we have no
one experienced left, we need to know now.

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry for not getting back sooner, but Bobcat has friends in Flor-i-da, and he said something about a big hurry-cane, as well as friends and family in both North and South Carry-line-a. How goes the plans for the Jellicle Ball? Have you heard from Snowball?? He would make a GREAT MC!!!
Old October 13th 16, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

No, I haz not heered frum hizself, an habnt seed hizself say dat he wuz innerestid. At dis point, I iz plannin to be da MC agin myownself an I haz bin co-ordinatin wif utherz.

Rebecca