Rebecca

Old September 14th 17, 08:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Rebecca

Hi, gize. Dis iz Sundance. Myown sisfur Rebecca iznt doin too gud. She duznt want to eet much. Da onliest fing she will eet a liddle bit iz hoomin baby fud, ham flaver, but she iznt eetin furry much uv it. Meowmie iz evin givvin her meddysinz to make her want to eet and to hewp herown tummee feel betterer, but dey duznt seem to be hewpin much. Meowmie iz takin Rebecca to da TED on Friday to git a ultrasownd so dey kan luk at herown livver.

Ize reely wurried. If Rebecca duznt eet... well, it kud be furry bad.

Sundance
Old September 14th 17, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On 2017-09-14 07:18:23 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Hi, gize. Dis iz Sundance. Myown sisfur Rebecca iznt doin too gud. She
duznt want to eet much. Da onliest fing she will eet a liddle bit iz
hoomin baby fud, ham flaver, but she iznt eetin furry much uv it.
Meowmie iz evin givvin her meddysinz to make her want to eet and to
hewp herown tummee feel betterer, but dey duznt seem to be hewpin much.
Meowmie iz takin Rebecca to da TED on Friday to git a ultrasownd so dey
kan luk at herown livver.

Ize reely wurried. If Rebecca duznt eet... well, it kud be furry bad.

Sundance

Oh no! Rebecca, you izn't allowed to get sick, we needz you!

My whole fambly (catzen, doggie, an hoomins) will be purring and
wagging and praying fur you to feel better.

Sammy Redcat

Old September 19th 17, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Sammy an clowder. I iz kurrintky feelin much betterer, altho dat iz tempurrary. Meowmie let da TED do a ultrasownd to luk at myown insidez. I did not trust da hoomin repurrt, so I sendid it to kitty speshulistz. Unfurchoonitly dey confurmed da findingz: da worstest part iz dat I haz cancermonsterz in myown livver, an dey haz spred to uther partz. Dere iz also a fyoo uther fingz.

I iz kurrintly receevin meddycashunz dat seemz to be makin myownself feel betterer an hewpin me want to eet, altho I duznt like to admit dat to Meowmie. Meowmie sez dat I iz actin like my old pesky self!

So, deer frenz, pleez do not be tootoo sad. Efurrykittee haz dereown time to go to da Brij. I duznt know ezackly when myown time will be, but I haz alreddy had a longer time heer dan most kitteez getz. I will be heer az long az I kan.

Rebecca
Old September 19th 17, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 8:22:38 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Sammy an clowder. I iz kurrintky feelin much betterer, altho dat iz tempurrary. Meowmie let da TED do a ultrasownd to luk at myown insidez. I did not trust da hoomin repurrt, so I sendid it to kitty speshulistz. Unfurchoonitly dey confurmed da findingz: da worstest part iz dat I haz cancermonsterz in myown livver, an dey haz spred to uther partz. Dere iz also a fyoo uther fingz.

I iz kurrintly receevin meddycashunz dat seemz to be makin myownself feel betterer an hewpin me want to eet, altho I duznt like to admit dat to Meowmie. Meowmie sez dat I iz actin like my old pesky self!

So, deer frenz, pleez do not be tootoo sad. Efurrykittee haz dereown time to go to da Brij. I duznt know ezackly when myown time will be, but I haz alreddy had a longer time heer dan most kitteez getz. I will be heer az long az I kan.

Rebecca

OMG! {{{{{Bekky}}}}} I yam hapy dat mine folkz came bak in time fur me tu twy tu puurrrr yu back to feelin gud fur az long az yu can.
Old September 25th 17, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Diz iz Pippsy

Deer Rebecca ai yam purring laowwd fur yew tew git beddur sune

Weh awl luffs yerown self speshuly Sunnydance
Old September 30th 17, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Pit2nya. Dat meenz a lot. Yoo iz a gudgud fren to Sundance an me.

Rebecca
Old September 30th 17, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Pipps. I will not git betterer, but fur now I iz feelin purrty gud.

Rebecca
Old October 3rd 17, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Rebecca,
Yer wulcum fur da fangu
Ranger n ai r gwad yew r now feelin purrty gud.
Weh wyl styl keep purring fur yew
Luffs

Old October 5th 17, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 7:01:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Pipps. I will not git betterer, but fur now I iz feelin purrty gud..

Rebecca

Rebecca,

I just got the purr. I am so very, very sorry to hear the news. It sounds almost exactly as that which took "Bonnie the Black Panther", aka "She of the Iron Paw", my Great, Great, Great, Great Grand Dam.

Is there anything I can do for you?!? Know that you are warmly thought of, and always will. Have you noticed over the years that the Girl Kitties have had to kick some male cats to get things done? You and I have had some good adventures over the years, that is for sure!!!

Now Rest Sister, and save your strength. Do you know any of our Sister Cats that will be attending the Ball this year?? As an interesting aside I will be chaperoned to the Ball this year by Cash. That's a first!!! He seems to be smitten by this here kitten!!!

Love,

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Ping! Rebecca Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 4 February 6th 13 01:23 AM
ping rebecca Storrmmee Cat community 6 February 19th 12 07:19 AM
In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 9 October 20th 11 03:38 AM
Miss Rebecca? Stormmee Cat community 2 March 9th 08 11:47 PM
Rebecca lounged on me! Sandy Cat anecdotes 8 March 9th 06 06:47 AM