Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 25th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Ping: Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Yup....on all counts.
Hey, looks like we're back on Da Kruize. Thank you. Kyla

"Granby"
Thank you, it was horrible enough on the other thread. It is now gone.
"Kyla =`^..^`="
Granby, I'm sorry I upset you, and I will not mention it again. You're
right, it isn't necessary to continue this. I deleted the whole thread
from there. No further discussion needed. And when you broght the other
matters to my attention, I unsterstood what you were telling me, in a
kind way you were.
We shant speak of it again, okay? Sorry Kyla

"Granby"
Excuse me but, I am about to be a ROYAL BITCH right now. Kyla, I don't
know who brought this from the other group but, now that a few facts
have come to light it isn't necessary to continue this. The cats are
now in/out cats. One person jumped the gun, so it seems, and all went to
@@@@ in a handbasket. The man has posted photos of the cats and to most
they look fine.

The only thing that is upsetting ME now is when people try and tell
someone who has lost a spouse how that person feels and brings up photos
and stuff without being asked. If the man is what he says he is, this,
at this time cannot help his mental state one bit.

I do know you mean well.
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
I fink efferfing iz str8 gnow. da man posted sum fings bowt dat. I
fink we shud git in hiz dreemz n tell himself tew treet thuh kitties
rite, wich he sez he iz doin. He sez he luffs dem n lets dem in n owt n
bak in n gibs dem fudz.
We kan port offer n tell da kitties tew stay owt uff thuh street. Just
a thot.
Mosey

"Mosey =`^..^`="
I hurd ubaowt dat n iam mad at dat hoomin fur beeng sew meen tew doo
dat.
Puuuuuuuuurss for doze poor kitties hoo wur luffed by hiz wife sew
much.
Mosey
Sad and hissed off

Wascal did urselfz read on dat ofther newzgrup where a man putted
"In" kitties in da "our" after himz wife wented to da bridge? We
hazta purr for doze kitties. Piglet feeling very sad for the
kitties.

P2ña -

I delegate 'portant task 2 u: keep track of wich kitty haz each
office &
title & duties.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I wud wike to make mine report as sekrateree ub da exterior.

Out kittees need homez an fudz. People ar helpin dem butted mor need
two be dun.
Out d*ggies two.

Der iz two menny coyoteez butted dey don' catch kittees wen trees ar
around. Hooray four trees.

Sumtimes it is nic out butted sumtimes it rains an snows.

Todeigh wuz byooful.

--
Wascal

Old April 27th 09, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default OSSEEFURRZZ revized

Grand Pooh-Bah ... "Lovable Louise"
"Lord High Everything Else.".
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pi2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey

Sundance now Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah! P2ña, will u help him
if needed?

"Lovable Louise"

Old April 29th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Grand Pooh-Bah ... "Lovable Louise"
"Lord High Everything Else.".
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pi2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey

Sundance now Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah! P2ña, will u help him
if needed?

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, I hab been demoted?
Well, Iz heer tew help in inny katpacity needed .
Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

*Hands Sundance his silver nametag*
Duz efferbuddy hab a naymetag?
Iffen not, ping me n I will gwadly mayke yoo one.

Old April 29th 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Hey Mosey,
I kin yuze awlla da hewlp I kin get!

Synze I putted da pozishunz in alfabetickle order, wud yu purrleez tayke
da lizt dun by name furzt, and mayke dat lizt alfabetickle, purrleeze?
--
Pitô.ônya deligaytur egztrodineer

Old April 29th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Sundance now Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Hmmm, I hab been demoted?

Course not! Asst Vice Pooh-Bah outranks Deputy Asst Vice Pooh-Bah.

Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Duz efferbuddy hab a naymetag?
Iffen not, ping me n I will gwadly mayke yoo one.

I cud use sum.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old May 6th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Adam"
Sundance now Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Hmmm, I hab been demoted?

Course not! Asst Vice Pooh-Bah outranks Deputy Asst Vice Pooh-Bah.

Ahh, I dint gnow dat.

Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Duz efferbuddy hab a naymetag?
Iffen not, ping me n I will gwadly mayke yoo one.

I cud use sum.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Umkay, haow minny do yoo need n wat do yoo want on dem?
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion Adam[_3_] Cat community 17 April 1st 09 04:07 AM
Pooh Pooh Power... Azy Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 06 02:26 PM
[OT] GTA:Vice City Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 May 4th 04 08:44 PM
Won't cover pooh roben Cat health & behaviour 6 December 26th 03 02:46 PM