my dear little ones are missed so much

Old October 14th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default my dear little ones are missed so much

It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)
Old October 14th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 14, 2:40*pm, conniepo wrote:
It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

[Never a lap cat, Azad gazes into Auntie Connie's eyes and curls up
(just barely touching) next to her]

We miss dem too, ma'am.
And will remember.
Old October 14th 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:40:15 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

Cookie, Sweetpea and Tigger mite wannit yew to rescue a poor 'bandoned
kitty. Ask dem, cause at dis time of yeer da Bridge is near and dey
can heer yew..
Cinder, so sad bout your losses
Old October 14th 11, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine dear hoomin, ursef iza gud hoomin, an efin do da time iz not rite now,
purlse stay opin to anofur kittee dat sayz ursef deserfza loffa kittee,
don't rush, but don't shut away all that iz wunnerful wiffa sharein life
wiffa kittee, OEJ, whu is still pwain wif doze skret santa gifteez

Old October 15th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Auntie Connie,

Weze still so sad bout yur kittiez, and da big big hole in yur hart. Yu
kin kome sit wif us fur a wile at da bawl, an weze will purr to komfort
yu in diz hard tyme.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 15th 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:40:15 -0700 (PDT), conniepo wrote:

It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

We iz boff sorry to heer ob your losses, ma'am...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2011 7:51:28 PM
Old October 15th 11, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I

do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

Connie, I wish you well, and I know your heart is still hurting
You were a 'wonderful' meowmie to them.
Your mourning will take time, but when you feel right again, 'please'
think about getting another kitty or two, from a shelter or foster,
to fill the cat shaped hole in your heart.
Cats make the 'best' of friends.
I know this because we are owned by 4.
I have nothing against dogs, but am a cat person.
I'm glad reading the dedications eases your pain.

Anti Kyla
Old October 15th 11, 09:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

I remember vividly your terrible losses, one after the other

I simply cannot imagine it.

I'm glad that you are still reading RPCC.

Somewhere, there is a cat or kitten, just waiting for you, you know,
when you are ready

Old October 15th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms Tess

Deer Anti Connie fangu fur dis luffly tribute. Yu hab had so much
sadness dis yeer...

Tess

Old October 15th 11, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 14, 7:40*pm, conniepo wrote:
It is with great sadness that I watch the Jellicle Ball from afar. I
do not have any more kitties. As many of you know, I lost my dear
Cookie in April. Then, just 7 weeks later I lost Sweetpea. Still
reeling from all the sad thoughts, 6 weeks later I lost my last kitty
Tigger. I want to thank you for including their names on this year's
list. Reading all the dedications, really helps to ease the pain.

I am enjoying the posts re the Ball and the adventures of all
attending kitties. I wish you all a long, happy, content life with
your families.

Connie (former meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger)

Your pain is still with you - and no wonder, so much to bear - all
following on each other, you must have been reeling.
I know you are still hurting, but you know, the best salve for your
pain lies in another little scrap of fur struggling to survive in this
sometimes hostile world. I really do know how you feel and look at me!
Never have another cat! Too much pain! Two lovely black faces with big
wise eyes are watching me as I type this. One who was thrown out by
people who were bored taking care of him, and another who never ever
had a wuntruehome but was abandoned with her unborn kittens in the
winter and lived rough for 5 years. She gives me such sweet nosepoinks
and head butts now, after taking a year learning to trust me and Gavin
- she's adorable. Little cats like that need loving people like you.

Bess

For a dear, dear friend. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 August 21st 07 09:39 PM
To a dear, dear friend! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 August 17th 07 04:33 AM
For those I missed Joy Cat anecdotes 2 July 25th 06 03:15 AM
For Everyone I missed Matthew aka NMR Cat anecdotes 0 May 21st 06 04:54 AM
Okay, I must have missed something.... Mischief Cat anecdotes 0 June 24th 05 04:43 AM