Checking In On Harri Roadcat

Old June 25th 05, 09:10 PM
ChildFree23

Default Checking In On Harri Roadcat

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Kitty Schottland, in a starched white nurse's uniform and cap.
She goes over to Harri Roadcat's cage and taps her through the bars.]

Harri, wake up! It's me, Kitty Schottland. I'ze gonna be
yourown Caretaking Kitty and Purrivate Duty Nurse. I'ze taken
care of a lot of kittiez before yourownselves, including mine
winkwink Boogie The Harpurr Cat. I'ze a furry good nurse. I'll
help you get well and go back to Unca Dan and Auntie Nancy furry
soon.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Feline Care Therapist
Old June 25th 05, 09:59 PM
Rebecca

Hihi, Kitty Schottland. Whut kinds ub fudz do yoo fingk wud be gud fur us
to bring frum Meelz On Pawz fur awl deze sick aminals?

Rebecca, gearing up

link.net...

Old June 26th 05, 05:04 AM
Boogie's Mom

The teleporter twinkles again and out steps Boogie the HarpurrCat, harp
slung across his back.

"I'ze heer to play soothin and relaxin mewsick to help you feel calm and
relaxed so youze kin get stronger and heel fastfast".

He settles into an out of the way corner, and begins to softly play, while
watching hiz bootiful wink Kitty purrformin her nursely duties.

Boogie da HarpurrCat

Old June 26th 05, 06:26 PM
ChildFree23

Hmmm ... how about Hills Chicken & Rice for the kittiez? I could
eat that stuff all day!

Old June 27th 05, 04:53 AM
Harri

Boogie's Mom wrote:
The teleporter twinkles again and out steps Boogie the HarpurrCat, harp
slung across his back.

"I'ze heer to play soothin and relaxin mewsick to help you feel calm and
relaxed so youze kin get stronger and heel fastfast".

He settles into an out of the way corner, and begins to softly play, while
watching hiz bootiful wink Kitty purrformin her nursely duties.

Boogie da HarpurrCat

Fangu, Boogie da HarpurrCat. Datz bootiful moosic. It helps me relax....

purrpurrrrrpurrrrrrrrr

Harri
Old June 30th 05, 11:14 PM
Boogie's Mom

Harri, I'ze gladglad youze enjoyz da mewsic. I'll jus keep playin till you
tellz me to stop.

Boogie, glad to be doin somfing benefishul HarpurrCat, Wink of Ms Kitty
Schottland-HarpurrCat, in hot and sweaty Bawlamore

Old July 1st 05, 10:32 PM
Harri Roadcat

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Harri, I'ze gladglad youze enjoyz da mewsic. I'll jus keep playin till you
tellz me to stop.

Boogie, glad to be doin somfing benefishul HarpurrCat, Wink of Ms Kitty
Schottland-HarpurrCat, in hot and sweaty Bawlamore

I LUV your moosic - itz bootiful. But why don't I turn on da cee-dee
player so you can take a break and danz wif your purty wink? In fact,
howz about I get a plate of snacks fur you two? Cuz I'z feeling furry,
furry good now. Mine Paw taked me back to da first TED dat sed I was
furry and had to go to da far-away TED (the ones what cut a whole in me
and sticked a tube in mineown side!). The local TED sez dat I'z looking
furry good (of course, I always look good!) and am healing nicely.

An Paw an Meowmie is talking about maybe jus da 3 of us going on a
overnight roadtrip next week. Dat could be fun!

Harri
Old July 1st 05, 11:23 PM
Boogie's Mom

Harri, sweetie, I'll go danse wif mine wink iffen youze promise to rest up.
Youze shudn't try to do too much rite away or you mite get the achyowchiez.
Go slow and getz fully heeled. You sit tight anna work da cee-dee anna
we'll bring youze sum snackies

Boogie, delighted dat sweet Harri is so much bedderer!

Old July 2nd 05, 05:14 PM
Miss Violette

this is good news, sometimes, soft and furry take me or trudi on a trip
overnight, Miss Violette

Old July 5th 05, 03:15 AM
ClowderCat

Hey Harri, we just found out about this today. We're sending our purrs
to you though cybertime to the days you were sick so that they helped
you get better. We're also sending purrs to keep you from getting sick
again.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan