Big snow coming

Old February 4th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Big snow coming

da soft tryda weafur bug a while bak, it wuz beree rude to taker so it hadda
go, soft sisfur hazit anna lofez itself, OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Meowmee went tu www.weatherbug.com an gotz it on hur pooter.
It sitz on da tuul bar an churpz wen dere iz uh reel wethur purroblim,
lyke hevy windz an moor, an wen hur hitz da kurrint temp it kumz up an
tellz lotza stuff. Yu kin effin get howerlee info. HTH,
--
Pitô.ônya
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ursef needsa go to da webbie site anna see ifin der iza alternatif one
fur ursefta luk at or lizten tu, OEJ
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:37:53 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

efin owrz noah radio station qwitted, OEJ

Where I live, they only update the NOA broadcasts twice a day.

On 'normal' days that's plenty, but when the weather is really bad, and
the weather prophets are looking at the radar ALL the time, it should be
updated more often, because the storm can change course, etc.

Still sending purrs for all those in the bigbig stormz!

Old February 4th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anithin below 55 iz too cowlde for da soft da furee purfurz sefinteez
allatime, OEJ
"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:59:30 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Uh oh, dat iz tew kold. ai m gwad efferbuddy is hulpin efferbuddy lse.
dat iz uh gud n nise fing tew dew. yeUP mai Maw n Paw r boff
dizabuld, n kant do da fingz dey uzed tew doo eether. Luvz, Mosey

Dis morning when Paw had to take da Dumm Dogg outside, it was -3 degrees.
I did mineown job an stayed curled up beside Meowmie to keep her from
getting too cold.

Paw tried to go to the toona place, but him backed da truck into a snow
drift an had to spend a longlong time digging it out. So now him is at
home, working from hims compooter room in da basement. It has warmed up
outside to +3 degrees and is s'possed to get up to 10, but I fing dats
too cold. So I will keep on keeping Meoemie nice an warm.

Sammy

Old February 4th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:40:57 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

anithin below 55 iz too cowlde for da soft da furee purfurz sefinteez
allatime, OEJ

Mine Paw likes da kold, but anyfing below da mid-teens is too cold even
fur him.

Sammy
who much prefers temps in the 70s or 80s

Old February 4th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we alwayz botez wiffa da furree whenna tempurashure box iz gettin dizkuzzed,
da soft liksta keep it az kloze to da owt az pozzible, furree iz muc more
rezunable to us catz OEJ

Old February 4th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:40:57 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

anithin below 55 iz too cowlde for da soft da furee purfurz sefinteez
allatime, OEJ

Mine Paw likes da kold, but anyfing below da mid-teens is too cold even
fur him.

Sammy
who much prefers temps in the 70s or 80s

mai meowmie dunt wike et wen et gitz tew kold ur tew hawt.
Luvz
Mosey
Old February 4th 11, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

It wuz furry nobul uv dat chikkee leg to sakkerfice itself fur kitteedom.

Sundance

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
dat iz fur sure, yezterday da hoominz uzeda new wave cooker thingy dey
cooked 14 chickee legz, anna when da furee wuz turnin demselfz ofur one
kommitted suside onto da floor, so we getted dat one, OEJ, lickin herown
chops
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:32:55 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

have hisef getsa camelot honey mead, i izunt sure ifin dat iz spelled
korrektlee but itz berre gud liksa da ofur one, but iz xtra gud wiffa
chickie byrdee or turkeybyrdee, OEJ

I will make sure him trys dat. Anyfing dat gets do hoomins to make
chickybirdy or turkeybirdy more often is a good fing!

Harri

Old February 5th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna we all liked itsef, soft made tiny chunckz anna den poured da chickee
greeze ofur it, mmmmm OEJ

Old February 23rd 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Derink diz stormz, da gramby didn't go to da toona plaze for 4 dayz. Her
kudent git out of da driffway, well her driver kident effen git into da town
da sno was so deep. We didnt lost da power but it was skarrie for gramby.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Da fingz we hz to do fur da hoominz -- makin dem fingk dey iz doin fingz
fur ussez when itz reely fur dem.

Sundance

Over da night we getted a couple of feetz of snowmonsters. Paw had to
shovel a path in da back yard for Starr da Dog to get to da doggie litter
box - da drifts was higher den da don.

Den Meowmie an Paw goed out snow-shoeing fur a hour or so, den snow-
blowed da driveway. An since Paw duzn't expect da snowplows to get here
til da weekend, him snow-blowed a car-wide path down da middle of da
street to da next street. So den I curled up on his chest an purred to
help him relax. Now him is drinking a glass of Moscato and watching da TV
an I is purring on his chest again.

Harri

Old February 23rd 11, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Da gramby likez dat one too.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:53:05 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft likes dat one... itz herown fafurite, OEJ

It's mine Paw's favorite too.

Harri