No Greater Gift

Old May 18th 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Shylock

Default No Greater Gift

Hello,

Her black is a pure/true (000000), shinny pitch black. Sheis so tiny;
absolutely well under 5 pounds. Her eyes are as those of a Mexican
http://fluffyfuzzies.com/rattyTails.html,
She will stare at you for very long moments at a time with eyes fixed
on yours, w/pupils as those of someone on pot. Her eyes are always
fixed. Her fur is a fluidity: slippery, silky-soft with a hint of
plush velvet. When iam sitting slightly tilted to the side, sheis so
tiny she hardly takes up any room on your hipbone when sitting on your
lap. She has a hardly-used, responsive, tiny, squeaky voice-with-
dialect-return.

I donot ever really know how I do these things, because I do so many
things (multitasking) all at the same time, however, I made it: ihave
reached my only, true goal; I hope Father (God to you) doesnot mind,
but for a few moments I will decide to feel like a God . . . the
ominous void the extinct, Maltese Cat has sadly and dangerously left,
will be filled with TeenyTiny’s babies. You know how I adore the
denied, huge, strong, protective Tuxedo, well, guess what . . . Sheis
a tiny, tough Tuxedo. Itwill be a Tuxedo which will usher in the
salvation of a nation, as did the MalteseCat during the Pneumonic and
Bubonic Plague in Britain.

Behold! TeenyTiny, perfectly formed in every way, is a humble, blessed
gift from our Father, who promised, when He set His bow in the sky:
“And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh
be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any
more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This is the token
of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living
creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow
in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and
the earth: http://tinyurl.com/Genesis9

Here is a kitten picture of TeenyTiny before I knew who she was.
If the album disallows the use of this image, you will need to go to
http://fluffyfuzzies.com to view the album. TeenyTiny is in Album No.
1; last row down; white whiskers, bib and tiny, PussyWillow paws.
http://photos.bravenet.com/261/024/4...96EC5FD0TN.jpg

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32
Old May 18th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 18, 7:33*am, Shylock wrote:
[...]

Such a sweet precious bittie kittee! She so kyoot.
Beautiful album, mine compliments, Shylock.
Meowy

Old May 18th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cybercat

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz juzt tootoo bad diz efil hoomin haz herownsef, Tiger, hissin at da
efil hoomin,

Drawing a bead....

Old May 19th 10, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

????

Old May 19th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

woading uh ****tul??
Mosey-- hoo ugreez wiff Tiger n joynez hizownself in uh hiss

gudgud fur cybercat.

????

"cybercat"

Old May 25th 10, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Tue, 18 May 2010 06:33:12 -0700 (PDT), Shylock
wrote:

[...]

I had a Tuxedo cat, many long years ago. How I miss her

I confess to a bit of envy, as I love Tuxedo cats, and small cats
perhaps even more.

You have a real talent for writing

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100524-1, 05/24/2010
Tested on: 5/24/2010 8:37:05 PM