Where is Suki?

Old May 25th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Where is Suki?

Just got home from work hope she has turned up by now. Purrs in case she
hasn't.
"Yowie" wrote in message
Haven't seen her since this morning.

She didn't turn up for dinner (highly unusual).

She's probably in the house. Somewhere. But there's always the possibility
she escaped into the wild blue yonder.

No point calling for her - she's stone deaf.

Probably worrying for nothing, but you guys know how it is.

Any purrs for her to get her furry butt to the food bowl or yowl at the
top of her lungs for us to find her (she doesn't know how to meow at any
other volume) would be welcome.

Ta

Yowie

Old May 25th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Yowie" wrote in message
On 26/05/2010 7:11 AM, NettieCat wrote:
Any news Yowie?

no. I think she must have gotten outside. And if she has any sense
in her head (debateable) she'll be hiding somewhere. Whilst many of
you would laugh at my definition of 'cold', nights here are now our
winter nights, and its not nice to be out there, even with a coat
of fur. And if she's hid somewhere, unless she can see me or I can
see her in her hidey hole, she'll have to come home by herself -
calling for her is pointless :-(.

Yowie

Sit some stinky food out where she can find it. She might see a
flash light after dark too.

Jo

Old May 25th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 25 May, 22:47, "Jofirey" wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message

On 26/05/2010 7:11 AM, NettieCat wrote:
Any news Yowie?

no. I think she must have gotten outside. And if she has any sense
in her head (debateable) she'll be hiding somewhere. Whilst many of
you would laugh at my definition of 'cold', nights here are now our
winter nights, and its not nice to be out there, even with a coat
of fur. And if she's hid somewhere, unless she can see me or I can
see her in her hidey hole, she'll have to come home by herself -
calling for her is pointless :-(.

Yowie

Sit some stinky food out where she can find it. *She might see a
flash light after dark too.

Jo

Both are good ideas. Also, put out something that smells of family, a
sweater that you and Joel have both worn, perhaps?

I hope she turns up soon.

Jeanette
Old May 25th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way. I hope she shows up soon.

--
Joy

Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away.

Old May 26th 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

NettieCat wrote:
On 25 May, 22:47, "Jofirey" wrote:

[...]

Sending heartfelt purrs for her safe return. MLB
Old May 26th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Tue, 25 May 2010 23:31:41 +1000, Yowie
wrote:

Haven't seen her since this morning.

She didn't turn up for dinner (highly unusual).

She's probably in the house. Somewhere. But there's always the
possibility she escaped into the wild blue yonder.

No point calling for her - she's stone deaf.

Probably worrying for nothing, but you guys know how it is.

Any purrs for her to get her furry butt to the food bowl or yowl at the
top of her lungs for us to find her (she doesn't know how to meow at any
other volume) would be welcome.

Ta

Yowie

I very sorry to hear that Suki is missing. I hope you can find her, or
she comes homes

Sending 'get your furry butt home' purrs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100525-1, 05/25/2010
Tested on: 5/25/2010 11:09:43 PM

Old May 26th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:
On 26/05/2010 7:11 AM, NettieCat wrote:
Any news Yowie?

no. I think she must have gotten outside. And if she has any sense in
her head (debateable) she'll be hiding somewhere. Whilst many of you
would laugh at my definition of 'cold', nights here are now our winter
nights, and its not nice to be out there, even with a coat of fur. And
if she's hid somewhere, unless she can see me or I can see her in her
hidey hole, she'll have to come home by herself - calling for her is
pointless :-(.

I'm coming to this thread late, but sending our best purrs for Suki to
appear from her hidey hole.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old May 26th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

GYFBHN purrs from the Fairfax Fur Factory, and good
thoughts for the same from the lowly hoomin!

Hope she shows up soon!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

Old May 27th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On May 26, 7:23*pm, MLB wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
Yowie wrote:
no. I think she must have gotten outside. And if she has any sense in
her head (debateable) she'll be hiding somewhere. Whilst many of you
would laugh at my definition of 'cold', nights here are now our winter
nights, and its not nice to be out there, even with a coat of fur. And
if she's hid somewhere, unless she can see me or I can see her in her
hidey hole, she'll have to come home by herself - calling for her is
pointless :-(.

I hope that she's found her way home by now, or is on her way, poor
girl. *Strangely, it never occurred to me before that you can't call a
deaf kitty.

This makes me wonder if she could hear ground vibrations? *I remember
reading something about an animal that listens that way but I have long
forgotten the details. *I have a hunch
Tak remembers that!

The scent lure mentioned a few posts ago is a great idea, too. Even
for hearing cats, it's not unusual to put out strong-scented food to
help attract a MIA cat back home. Can you get access to a live trap,
so that if she comes home and takes the food when no one's looking,
she won't be able to go back into hiding?

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini

Suki is crazy Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 September 7th 08 06:42 AM
Advice on Suki Yowie Cat anecdotes 12 January 28th 08 09:54 PM
tribyoot tu Suki, House of Schmidt-Roberts Ms. Tess Cat community 10 October 16th 06 10:21 AM