Pictures of Kenzie

Old October 25th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Pictures of Kenzie

Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

Please use this E-mail address, as it's easier to attach pictures with
it

ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com

If anyone has a way to put pictures on a website so other people can
see them, I would really appreciate it.

I have a photobucket account, but people have told me, in the past,
that they can't access the pictures on it. It asks me for a password
when I log in. I don't know how to get rid of that feature

I'm not terribly computer savvy, unfortunately.

I have seen other people's pictures; perhaps somebody could tell me
how to do this, on another photo hosting website?

Thank you very much.

Tom
Old October 25th 10, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Oct 25, 8:58*am, Gandalf wrote:

I have seen other people's pictures; perhaps somebody could tell me
how to do this, on another photo hosting website?

I know my Photobucket password (having re-set it .cos I forgot it
myself!) I'll email you

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 25th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Gandalf wrote:

Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

Please use this E-mail address, as it's easier to attach pictures with
it

ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com

If anyone has a way to put pictures on a website so other people can
see them, I would really appreciate it.

I have a photobucket account, but people have told me, in the past,
that they can't access the pictures on it. It asks me for a password
when I log in. I don't know how to get rid of that feature

I'm not terribly computer savvy, unfortunately.

I have seen other people's pictures; perhaps somebody could tell me
how to do this, on another photo hosting website?

I have a few pictures of Kenzie, from when you posted them a few years
ago. My favorite is the one of her sitting in front of the screen. In
fact, that picture is now adorning my computer desktop in memory of her.

If it works out with Lesley's Photobucket account, that's great. If for
any reason it doesn't, I have some space on my ISP's user account where I
could put the photos.

Joyce

--
It is better to give than to lend, and it costs about the same.
-- Unknown
Old October 25th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry S.

On 25 Oct 2010 17:55:10 GMT, wrote:

Gandalf wrote:

[...]

I also have space on my Ameritech space I could post them or my
Facebook page if needed. E-mail me if you want at my yahoo address.

Old October 25th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

In article , Gandalf wrote:
Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet,

I'd be happy to rapidly post them as a linked sequence of pictures on my
bicycle club's web site, and to keep 'em up for a while - say a couple of
months. This would take me well under an hour if the photos didn't need
extensive correction.

Art

Old October 26th 10, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^^=[_4_]

"Gandalf"
Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

Gandalf, could you e-mail them to me at my Yahoo address? You have it. I'd
love to see them.
((((((((Gandalf))))))))))
Thanks
Love,
Your friend
Kyla

Old October 26th 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Gandalf wrote:
Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

These are the pictures that I have:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/Kenzie/

She's so cute! My address is unmunged. I'll send you an email so
that I can put up more when I get a chance. She really is a beautiful
girl.
Old October 26th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Gandalf wrote:
Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

These are the pictures that I have:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/Kenzie/

She's so cute! My address is unmunged. I'll send you an email so
that I can put up more when I get a chance. She really is a beautiful
girl.

Oh, my. What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

MaryL

Old October 26th 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:
"Takayuki" wrote in message
.. .
Gandalf wrote:
Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

These are the pictures that I have:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/Kenzie/

She's so cute! My address is unmunged. I'll send you an email so
that I can put up more when I get a chance. She really is a beautiful
girl.

Oh, my. What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Gandalf's sent me the rest of the pictures, so I've added them.
Kenzie's sooo cobby.
Old October 26th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Takayuki wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
Hi,

I have a few nice pictures of Kenzie.

I have no way to put them on the internet, but I would be happy to E-
mail them them to you.

These are the pictures that I have:

http://home.comcast.net/~takayuki9z/Kenzie/

She's so cute! My address is unmunged. I'll send you an email so
that I can put up more when I get a chance. She really is a beautiful
girl.

Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures. What a collection you must
have! Best wishes. MLB

Help with getting Kenzie to eat Gandalf[_2_] Cat anecdotes 14 September 24th 10 07:40 PM
Kenzie is getting fat! Gandalf Cat anecdotes 3 March 26th 10 02:19 PM
Kenzie is not doing so well... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 11 March 1st 10 05:15 AM
Kenzie 4-18-09 Gandalf Cat anecdotes 8 April 20th 09 05:44 AM
Kenzie to TED, again Gandalf Cat anecdotes 8 March 21st 09 01:54 PM