Ideerz fur da hoomin bootkamp

Old March 15th 11, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ideerz fur da hoomin bootkamp

No bakations or buziness tryps.

Respktfurry submitted,

Booker

On 3/9/2011 6:53 PM, Sundance wrote:
Deze ideerz kame to myself today, an I wanted to share dem heer befur I
furgit dem.

Topickz to teech in da hoomin bootkamp:

1. Feedin yur kittee
2. Whut to giv yur kittee to eet
3. Fudz yur kittee will injoy
4. Free feedin -- da onliest hoomane way to feed

Kan enneekittee fingk uv enneefing else?

Sundance

Old March 16th 11, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

da 4 uff usses KANT go in da owt at awl n wee kant feed inny uthur kitties
eithur oar wee mite loze owr hoam..doze r da roolz heer, n dey suk, cuz uh
naybur sayed uh kittie wuz liffing unner owr traylur, but wee nebber see et.
Wee gitz gud fudz, meowmie kleenz owr bawxez, but ai kant eet inny kitty
treets ur kibblez cuz dey mayke meh hurk.. Diz izznt fayre. Nope. Sum
hoominz kan beh sew meen. dey dunt kare ubaowt hungry kitties, n dat maykez
owr meowmie vury angry n sad tew.
Luvz, Mosey for hiz hoam.

diz iza mark offa gud hoomin, like urz anna mine soft, trudi

"Harri Roadcat"
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:40:36 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

mayhapz but not wifowt d a hoomin ta take minesef in qwik beclawz i
duzint like strangerz, Trudi

Me neither. When a strange hoomin approaches I climb up mine hoomins
clothes and hide behind his head. Dis makes him squeal wif delight. So
mine hoomin keeps us away from strangers. Akchooly, he doesn't like
strangers much either.

Harri

Old March 16th 11, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Trudi, yoo awl hab sutch wunnerful hoomins. yeUP. Luffs, Mosey fur hiz
hoam.

da soft finally getted today dat i duz eatsa baloney ifin hersef will
howlde it fur me, she took a while to teech diz too, Trudi

"Harri Roadcat"
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:19:19 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

diz iza mark offa gud hoomin, like urz anna mine soft, trudi

Yes, I believe dis is a sign of intelligence. Kind of rare fur hoomins,
but dey duz surprise me every once in a while.

Harri