REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

Old August 23rd 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Charlie Wilkes

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:31:01 -0700, bookie wrote:

again, the dog did not 'run off' to **** you off, where do you get such
a stupid idea?

??? What makes you think I had that idea?

it probably went in the hope of finding a better owner or
for a thousand other reasons which seemed logical to the dog at the time
but i can bet that none of them involve deliberately trying to annoy
you.

Of course she wasn't trying to annoy me. And I wasn't angry. I was
worried. I didn't know how else to get the message across to her that
running off is DANGEROUS. I live on a rural area where free running dogs
can and do get shot.

What I did may or may not have been effective, but I didn't do it to
abuse my dog, who I dearly loved. I should never have mentioned it in
this group, obviously.

Charlie
Old August 23rd 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
bonbon

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:01:07 -0700, "-L."
wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Sure, there's a difference. Drowning is not the worst possible way for
an animal to die. But it is not a humane means of killing.

Oh STFU Charlie. You're the last one who should be debating the
"humanity" of animal cruelty. You're the one who tied a dog up and
left it for 3 days without food as a form of punishment and later
posted a picture of your cat hanging from its harness "for fun".
You're just a sick, warped ****, and anyone who has been around here
longer than 5 minutes knows it.

You still need a reason why you didn't get Conan? This thread proves
why. Asshole.

-L.

I didn't watch the video L. In fact I refrained from even reading the
cat newsgroups for almost a week just because of the subject title in
the original post. When ever I see a post like the original one here,
I get visions in my head that I can't get rid of for weeks, sometimes
years.

I like the 'comeback' you wrote to Charlie. Apparently he is an
asshole for even posting something as horendous as this in the first
place. The whole world knows what kind of horrors the human race
inflicts on sweet little pooties. The answer I suppose is to try and
educate the morons and not to dwell on the pain and suffering they
cause.

-bonbon
Old August 27th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
No. The dog missed one feeding. I did it because she ran off and stayed
out all night, which in my neck of the woods puts a dog at risk of
getting shot.

Bull****. Excuse me - it was 2 days, not 3 - You said "48 hours" in
your own post:

"My dog was mean and nasty as an adolescent. When she was about 9
months old, I was gone on business and my dog was in the care of
friends, and she ran down to the local post office (near my house) and
accosted a couple of guys and backed them down and caused quite a PR
problem for me.

Soon after that she became easy to train and control. I never raised
my voice or punished her except once -- when she ran off overnight.
She was severely punished by being tied out away from the house, alone
with nothing but a bowl of water for 48 hours. That did it, too. "

From:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...eb0d26c162e70a
Post #30

What kind of asshole calls a 9 month old puppy a "mean and
nasty...adolescent"?
She probably committed suicide to get away from you.

-L.

Old August 27th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Professor

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

From:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...eb0d26c162e70a
Post #30

What kind of asshole calls a 9 month old puppy a "mean and
nasty...adolescent"?
She probably committed suicide to get away from you.
-L.

Charlie Wilkes is clearly a deranged sociopath, don't waste your breath on
him.

Old August 27th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Sheelagh >o

On 27 Aug, 18:59, "Professor" wrote:
"-L." wrote in message

ups.com...

From:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...rowse_frm/thre...
Post #30

What kind of asshole calls a 9 month old puppy a "mean and
nasty...adolescent"?
She probably committed suicide to get away from you.
-L.

Charlie Wilkes is clearly a deranged sociopath, don't waste your breath on
him.- Hide quoted text -

And you are....?

Old August 28th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:54:27 -0700, -L. wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
No. The dog missed one feeding. I did it because she ran off and
stayed out all night, which in my neck of the woods puts a dog at risk
of getting shot.

Bull****. Excuse me - it was 2 days, not 3 - You said "48 hours" in
your own post:

"My dog was mean and nasty as an adolescent. When she was about 9
months old, I was gone on business and my dog was in the care of
friends, and she ran down to the local post office (near my house) and
accosted a couple of guys and backed them down and caused quite a PR
problem for me.

Soon after that she became easy to train and control. I never raised my
voice or punished her except once -- when she ran off overnight. She was
severely punished by being tied out away from the house, alone with
nothing but a bowl of water for 48 hours. That did it, too. "

We've been over this, dear. Normally, the dog was fed in the evening.
She ran off after being fed on a Monday evening, was found near an
outbuilding on Tuesday a.m., was tied out from then until Wednesday
afternoon, and was fed at the normal time Wednesday evening. She had
"nothing but a bowl of water for 48 hours," but she only missed one daily
feeding.

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie
Old August 29th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
-L.

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...
-L.

Old August 29th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Sheelagh >o

On 29 Aug, 08:46, "-L." wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...
-L.

Children, unclench your buttocks & laugh @ one another...!
As I have recently learnt, arguing gets you no where fast......

Old September 6th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you could get a judgement against
Charlie, you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Even if you could get his trailer (which you woouldn't be able to),
would you really want it?

-L.

Old September 6th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
William Graham

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
. ..
-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you could get a judgement against
Charlie, you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Even if you could get his trailer (which you woouldn't be able to), would
you really want it?

The cost of shipping it from Tulsa to the Pacific coast would be more than
it was worth....:^)

Video of a kitten being drowned Charlie Wilkes Cat health & behaviour 34 September 6th 07 08:00 AM
Kitten bath video Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 4 May 18th 07 12:32 AM
Sad kitten video Takayuki Cat anecdotes 4 June 26th 06 05:41 PM
Kitten video Pat Cat anecdotes 31 December 13th 04 04:31 PM
Looking for cute cat and kitten fight-play video dt Cat health & behaviour 8 October 7th 04 07:02 PM