........ JUNGLE BUNNIES IN ALASKA ..........

Old October 28th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.lang.python,alt.culture.alaska,alt.usenet.kooks
Sydney Gondomer

Default ........ JUNGLE BUNNIES IN ALASKA ..........

On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:55:25 -0500, Michel Catudal
wrote:

Richard Keebler wrote:

racist bull**** removed

I found the perfect site for assholes like you

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Are there any of GOD's frozen chosen beautiful African Americans on
this Alaska forum?

I would like to hear how they feel about living amongst so many
dangerous Caucasoid's. If you can speak up without worrying about
someone coming after you, what is it l like up there?

I have visited 47 states so far. the only ones I haven't seen are the
Dakotas and Alaska. I was thinking about vacationing up there, but
after reading this forum for a couple of days, I think I might have
more fun in the Republic of Panama instead.

So mote it be.

Come join, and participate NOW!!
Everything you ever wanted to know about politics,racism, White Supremacy, and religion,
but were afraid to ask! The largest discussion forums on the Internet and growing by the nanosecond!!

http://antiterrorist.r8.org/

Kitten Jungle Gym Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 September 9th 08 09:51 PM
Alaska says NO. Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 7 May 7th 08 08:46 AM
Alaska OT Bev Cat anecdotes 37 March 31st 04 06:03 AM
[ot] Bunnies! It Must Be Bunnies! Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 2 March 28th 04 02:31 PM