Thieves!! And Other Stuff

Old April 16th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Thieves!! And Other Stuff

"outsider" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote in
m:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

We finally got the tom cat pee odor out of the house. The Sherpa bag
is still iffy - it's still out on the deck and we've soaked it three
times with "Nature's Miracle" and some other pet odor neutralizer.
My truck may be a total loss since the pee soaked way down into my
cloth seats - we couldn't find a buyer for it now if we sold it for
$100! The "Stink Away" (better than "Nature's Miracle" IMHO) says
you have to let it dry completely after soaking it good, so I'm
hoping it's just not dry yet - but OMG my truck stinks!

Mike is interested in paying $100 for your cat pee soaked truck. He
just wants more information about it. Qui Gun Kit says that if that
pee soaked truck moves in, he moves out into the enclosure.

Pam S. giggling

Two hundred quatloos for the smelly truck!

oh, sorry. Got carried away.

It took me a while to remember where the quatloos came from. I knew it was
Star Trek, just not which episode. Mike says that he'll bid 250 quatloos
for the stinky truck.

Pam S.

Old April 16th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Have him think rotting onions, rotten eggs, and a 2 week dead putrefied
skunk and ask him if he's still interested (btw, I have to drive this
truck to work every morning and I think my coworkers are starting to avoid
me!!! ;).

For some reason, when Mike's allergies kick in, he has no sense of smell.
When my allergies kick in, my sense of smell becomes more intense.

Pam S. who won't bid any quatloos for the stinky truck

Old April 16th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"tanadashoes" wrote in
m:

"outsider" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote in
m:

"CatNipped" wrote in message

[...]

Geez! I just typed quatloo into a search engine. I was wondering if it
was a real word from somewhere. There area a LOT of geeks out there.
That is _all_ I can say. I guess I am one of them.