A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 16th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Well, you've got me there. Anyone can tell that I am severely lacking
in
that department.

Not hardly! For some people, it's only ever humor when the joke is on
the
other person. Then there are people like you (and, humbly, me) who can
laugh at ourselves (in fact I find I'm the funniest creature to ever
slapstick my way through life).

--

Well, hey, doll, how have you been?! (I must admit that I, like you, also
crack myself up. My dad was like that--the funniest thing about when

I've been working hard getting more BS web sites published to that vast
wasteland we call the internet - the nerve of my boss actually asking that I
*DO* something for the money he gives me! ;

What is happening with your kitties? I pop in over there in Stepford land
every now and then, but have not today. You are missed over here, wish
you would post more.

Bandit's going downhill lately - she's becoming blind, which the latest in a
series of vets says may be caused by a tumor on the front underside of her
brain. I would say she's also becoming senile, but she's always been crazy.
I shouldn't laugh, but she's so mean she beats herself up... Since she's
having trouble seeing, her flicking tail will slap her in the side of her
head and she doesn't realize it's her own tail. She'll starting yowling and
slapping at it, and the more perturbed she gets the harder the tail flicks
and the the harder the tail flicks the more perturbed it makes her!

All the other kitties are fine. Sammy is now tipping the scales at 17
pounds!!!! We call her the Incredible Bulk (or Samazon, or Catzilla, or
just Wide Load for short). Here are some pictures with Jessie (who is a
average sized cat at 7.5 pounds).

I haven't been posting here because of the nonsense. I don't mind the off
topic posts, the flame wars, or even the "please advise, my cat's leg is
hanging by a thread" stupidity - but the inanity has become mind numbing and
just too voluminous to bother wading through (don't you love it when Barry
and NMR start one of their mutual masterbation threads??!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Old May 16th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message

[...]

Oops, forgot the link... http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 16th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

this is a nasty place

no place for a lady to hang out
welcome back for the evening

SO glad you could stop by and bleed on us

Old May 16th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Juice" wrote in message
oups.com...
this is a nasty place

no place for a lady to hang out
welcome back for the evening

SO glad you could stop by and bleed on us

LOL! Hi Barry, brought the K-Y? ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 16th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

CatNipped wrote:
"Juice" wrote in message
oups.com...
this is a nasty place

no place for a lady to hang out
welcome back for the evening

SO glad you could stop by and bleed on us

LOL! Hi Barry, brought the K-Y? ;

frash out, just put some spit on it

Old May 16th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

P No Gree G O wrote:
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" - successful
women are "bitches" and "shrews".

Actually, I'm a very successful woman

Hello

and no one, to my knowledge, has
ever called me a bitch or a shrew.

that's because nobody resents anyone for doing well..(maybe a few
froggy exceptions)
but it is beyond the people i deal with in person as to why anyone
would have contempt for anyone where there is no cause. it's not even a
gender issue.

there's an old saying that familiarity breeds contempt

Old May 16th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"BulletProof" wrote in message
oups.com...

P No Gree G O wrote:
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is

it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" -

successful
women are "bitches" and "shrews".

Actually, I'm a very successful woman

Hello

and no one, to my knowledge, has
ever called me a bitch or a shrew.

that's because nobody resents anyone for doing well..(maybe a few
froggy exceptions)
but it is beyond the people i deal with in person as to why anyone
would have contempt for anyone where there is no cause. it's not even a
gender issue.

there's an old saying that familiarity breeds contempt

You bet. Hey, Pinot Grigio is a very successful woman and a bonehead too!

wink wink

Old May 16th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

P No Gree G O wrote:
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is

it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" -

successful
women are "bitches" and "shrews".

Actually, I'm a very successful woman

Hello

and no one, to my knowledge, has
ever called me a bitch or a shrew.

that's because nobody resents anyone for doing well..(maybe a few
froggy exceptions)

Are you sure about that, Barry? Or is it that nobody resents anyone
for doing well as long as they 1) share the proceeds and/or 2) stroke the
egos of the ones who do not do so well.

but it is beyond the people i deal with in person

What kind of people would these be, son? I would love
to hear all about this caliber of people who never resent
the success of anyone even though it is very likely there are
among them both average people, exceptional people and
the dregs of the dregs, ignorant, stupid, mean-spirited AND
niggardly. You know, the kind of people for whom you
might do some construction work who then refuse to even
pay you a token sum?

as to why anyone
would have contempt for anyone where there is no cause. it's not even a
gender issue.

Oh, yes, there is always a cause, it is just that sometimes the cause is
just and
sometimes it is not. In the case of Hillary Clinton, there are a lot of men
who
resent the fact that she breaks the male-dominant tradition of the powerful
and successful politician.

Yes, indeed, there is always a cause. There are so many little icky people
who are unhappy about their own shortcomings, all the opportunities they
have missed. Sometimes it is a gender issue, sometimes it is not. For
example, there
are men who are abject failures who really do get frustrated and
embittered toward other men ... and women ... who have spent their
lives in, shall we say, more productive ways. There are women who
resent men for their independence.

there's an old saying that familiarity breeds contempt

This really is true, especially when the better you get to know
someone the more disgusting you find out they really are.

Of course, there are also lots of cases in which the closer you get,
the better someone looks. Familiarity does not *always* breed
contempt. When it does, the inspiration for the contempt is often
someone who is deceptive, such as a would-be con man who nevertheless
does not have what it takes to pull even that sleazy task off. And hell
hath no fury like a thwarted bonehead--so, said failed con artist might
actually resent the intended target of his failed plan.

Or a lonely old lady who recognizes a shiftless man as "on-the-take"
and so leads him on, enticing him to keep her company while dangling the
carrot of her "fortune" before his greedy eyes. When she then dies without
coughing up the expected windfall, said ne'r-do-well can feel real contempt.

There are a million scenarios.

Old May 16th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "CatNipped"

ROTFLMAOWTIME!

Hugs,

CatNipped ---- Proud to be called a screaming bitch!

You know I use that term with the greatest love and respect
for all women.

And thank's for the feedback. If I can figure out how to work
it into a full minute of material, it may go into my standup routine
this summer.
BTW, I polished up my "Power of Prayer" rant from RPCA and took
it to the stage a couple of weeks ago. It KILLED. I'm beginning to think
I should run all my new material past you for approval.
Maybe I'll get that 5 minute spot on "Letterman", yet.
Back in '97 my wife and I were in New York and had tickets to
Dave's show. So we're standing in line for an hour, waiting to get in,
and I suddenly decided to start doing some of my jokes (to the great
embarrassment of my wife). I wouldn't say that I "killed" but I was
getting laughs. Biff Henderson (stage manager) came out of
the studio and listened to me for a couple of minutes and
HE laughed a few times. He motions me over to him and says
"That was very funny, are you performing somewhere". I'm thinking,
wow, am I being "discovered"? "No, just do some occasional "open mic"."
Then he tells me, "Well, this is DAVE'S show. If you open your mouth
in the studio, I'll have to have security escort you out".

was you juiced up? i mean drinking? tell it all Nomen

we are your freinds, we want to help you

you should use Nomen as your stage name
it's such a brown bag on the head kinda name

I didn't know you was haha funny that's too cool! and to start a
routine in public, that takes Moxy! man, I gotta hand it to you

did you get irrate with security.. lol.. "I KNOW FUNNY MAN! AND IN MY
HEART I KNOW IM FUNNY!"... "im suing the Dave show! Im suing you! and
im suing the city of New York pal!"

Old May 16th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
snippy

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THEN YOU DON'T TALK TO ME

ONLY WAY I TALK TO YOU ANYMORE IS IF I SEE YOU ROLLING ROUND THE FLOOR
SPEAKING IN TONGUES