Computer died

Old April 15th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Computer died

Folks,

My computer at home has finally died (thankfully I had hte forethought
to back-up all thephotos on it as it started to go flakey, I couldn't
bear to lose them all). I have no idea when I'm going to get the money
to fix it, so I'm stuck reading & posting via Google Groups at home.
as such, I won't be reading & posting as much as I otherwise would.

So, blanket purrs to those that need them, and Ill see you at work :-)

Yowie
Old April 16th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Yowie" wrote in message
Folks,

My computer at home has finally died (thankfully I had hte forethought
to back-up all thephotos on it as it started to go flakey, I couldn't
bear to lose them all). I have no idea when I'm going to get the money
to fix it, so I'm stuck reading & posting via Google Groups at home.
as such, I won't be reading & posting as much as I otherwise would.

So, blanket purrs to those that need them, and Ill see you at work :-)

Yowie

Purrs for quick computer repair.

Joy

Old April 16th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Yowie wrote:
Folks,

My computer at home has finally died (thankfully I had hte forethought
to back-up all thephotos on it as it started to go flakey, I couldn't
bear to lose them all). I have no idea when I'm going to get the money
to fix it, so I'm stuck reading & posting via Google Groups at home.
as such, I won't be reading & posting as much as I otherwise would.

So, blanket purrs to those that need them, and Ill see you at work :-)

Yowie

Techno-purrs on the way it can be repaired without to much expense.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe (who offers Pop's compressed air can to fix
it - or at least get it out of here!)
Old April 16th 08, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
Folks,

My computer at home has finally died (thankfully I had hte forethought
to back-up all thephotos on it as it started to go flakey, I couldn't
bear to lose them all). I have no idea when I'm going to get the money
to fix it, so I'm stuck reading & posting via Google Groups at home.
as such, I won't be reading & posting as much as I otherwise would.

So, blanket purrs to those that need them, and Ill see you at work :-)

Yowie

Purs for a quick repair. Have the Torchwood DVDs arrived yet? They should
give something to do while your waiting.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 17th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Adrian"
Yowie wrote:
Folks,

My computer at home has finally died (thankfully I had hte forethought
to back-up all thephotos on it as it started to go flakey, I couldn't
bear to lose them all). I have no idea when I'm going to get the money
to fix it, so I'm stuck reading & posting via Google Groups at home.
as such, I won't be reading & posting as much as I otherwise would.

So, blanket purrs to those that need them, and Ill see you at work :-)

Yowie

Purs for a quick repair. Have the Torchwood DVDs arrived yet? They should
give something to do while your waiting.

Gah..that really bytes!! Hope the teccies can fix it .
I was just watching South Park and they had no internet for like a week and
everyone went nuts.
PUUUUUUUURS
Kyla
--and Clowder