I'm going blind with all the cuteness here today

Old April 16th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default I'm going blind with all the cuteness here today

Sorry to flood the group with pics and video, but Mir and Cali are being
so cute and cuddly today, I can't resist.

BFF:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0723.jpg

Old April 16th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 16, 10:55*am, Marina wrote:
Sorry to flood the group with pics and video, but Mir and Cali are being
so cute and cuddly today, I can't resist.

BFF:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

squeal
thud
They look like they really love each other!

Sherry
Old April 16th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
Sorry to flood the group with pics and video, but Mir and Cali are
being so cute and cuddly today, I can't resist.

BFF:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0723.jpg

Don't apologise, it's impossible to get too much of those two.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 16th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Apr 16, 12:04 pm, Sherry wrote:
On Apr 16, 10:55 am, Marina wrote:

Sorry to flood the group with pics and video, but Mir and Cali are being
so cute and cuddly today, I can't resist.

BFF:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

squeal
thud
They look like they really love each other!

Sherry

Nunuh, they do not love each other. Miranda is my winkwink and Caliban
knows I'd come there and smack him around if I thought he was getting
too intimate with my winkwink. They just care for each other as
siblings and like to keep each other warm and cuddly when I can't be
there. Don't you say they love each other glare

Barnabus
Old April 16th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

GaDragonfly wrote:

On Apr 16, 12:04 pm, Sherry wrote:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...an-Jun08/IMG_0...

They look like they really love each other!

Nunuh, they do not love each other. Miranda is my winkwink and Caliban
knows I'd come there and smack him around if I thought he was getting
too intimate with my winkwink. They just care for each other as
siblings and like to keep each other warm and cuddly when I can't be
there. Don't you say they love each other glare
Barnabus

Barnabus, there are many kinds of love. Brothers and sisters can love
each other, too. I don't think you need to worry about Caliban.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 16th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Sorry to flood the group with pics and video, but Mir and Cali are being
so cute and cuddly today, I can't resist.

BFF:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0723.jpg

Beautiful! And he really dwarfs her, doesn't he? She looks like a kitten!

Old April 17th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Sorry to flood the group with pics and video, but Mir and Cali are being
so cute and cuddly today, I can't resist.

BFF:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0723.jpg

How sweet they are! melt

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 17th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

wrote:

Beautiful! And he really dwarfs her, doesn't he? She looks like a kitten!

It's just her uncanny gift for making herself look small. In the other
picture I posted, they almost look the same size.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0721.jpg

Yes, after I posted the above, I saw the second picture, and I did notice
that they looked much closer in size. But he actually is bigger than she
is, isn't he? She's just a shape-shifter.

Old April 17th 08, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
Marina wrote:

wrote:

Beautiful! And he really dwarfs her, doesn't he? She looks like a kitten!

It's just her uncanny gift for making herself look small. In the other
picture I posted, they almost look the same size.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0721.jpg

Yes, after I posted the above, I saw the second picture, and I did notice
that they looked much closer in size. But he actually is bigger than she
is, isn't he? She's just a shape-shifter.

They are such different body types. Everything that is long and slender
on Mir is short and round and stocky on Caliban. She weighs about 3.4
kilos (about 7.5 lbs), while Caliban weighs around 5 (11 lbs). But she's
looong and he is stocky. She's very good at folding up her long body
into a very compact package.

Old April 17th 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

They are such different body types. Everything that is long and slender
on Mir is short and round and stocky on Caliban. She weighs about 3.4
kilos (about 7.5 lbs), while Caliban weighs around 5 (11 lbs). But she's
looong and he is stocky. She's very good at folding up her long body
into a very compact package.

Does Caliban have short little legs? I ask because Roxy does. It's
so cute.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^

More kitten cuteness CatNipped[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 1 December 8th 07 11:33 PM
Neverending Cuteness Pat Cat anecdotes 4 April 4th 07 07:04 PM
The cuteness... Marina Cat anecdotes 12 December 18th 06 10:20 PM
KFW! Blinding cuteness Marina Cat anecdotes 25 August 23rd 05 02:57 PM
Mere cuteness Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 24 April 10th 05 07:34 PM