UPDATE - Cosmo

Old April 16th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default UPDATE - Cosmo

The vet's office called a lit bit ago and said he made it through the
surgery just fine. I feel like I haven't breathed since yesterday
afternoon, and I'm still afraid to until he comes out of the anesthesia
(when they called, he had not yet come out of that). Once he comes out
of that, I will feel better; Mojo died coming out of anesthesia, so I'm
particularly overly sensitive about that point. They will keep him
overnight because of the early drainage, and if all goes well, he will
be home tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for your purrs and support; it means a great deal
to me. Continued purrs for him to come out of anesthesia okay and heal
well are most appreciated (you don't have to tell me; I'll feel that
wave of purrs coming this direction :-) ).

I'll keep you posted.

{{{{{{{rpca}}}}}}}}

Ginger-lyn
Old April 16th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
The vet's office called a lit bit ago and said he made it through the
surgery just fine. I feel like I haven't breathed since yesterday
afternoon, and I'm still afraid to until he comes out of the
anesthesia (when they called, he had not yet come out of that). Once
he comes out of that, I will feel better; Mojo died coming out of
anesthesia, so I'm particularly overly sensitive about that point. They
will keep him overnight because of the early drainage, and if
all goes well, he will be home tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for your purrs and support; it means a great
deal to me. Continued purrs for him to come out of anesthesia okay
and heal well are most appreciated (you don't have to tell me; I'll
feel that wave of purrs coming this direction :-) ).

I'll keep you posted.

{{{{{{{rpca}}}}}}}}

Ginger-lyn

Thanks for the update, continuing purrs until he's home.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 16th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Thank you all so much for your purrs and support; it means a great deal
to me. Continued purrs for him to come out of anesthesia okay and heal
well are most appreciated (you don't have to tell me; I'll feel that
wave of purrs coming this direction :-) ).

I'll keep you posted.

{{{{{{{rpca}}}}}}}}

Ginger-lyn

We'll keep the purrs coming (for you and for Cosmo).

Dan

Old April 16th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Glad to hear it! Continuing purrs...

Joyce

Ginger-lyn wrote:

[...]

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 16th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 16, 11:32*am, Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Glad to hear Cosmo is doing okay. I know this was a tough decision for
you financially but you did the right thing and you deserve a pat on
the back for putting his best interests first. Best wishes that he'll
be back home quickly!
Old April 16th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

((((((((((Ginger-lyn and Cosmo))))))))))

Joy

Old April 17th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Purrs coming from here, GL

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 17th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Many healing puuuuuuuuuuuurs sent your way from me and my clowder.
The power of purrs is wonderful.
Hug
Kyla
"Ginger-lyn"