HRMPH!!!

Old December 3rd 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default HRMPH!!!

it has been a bit umplezint her today... da furree haz hizown bak not pwain
rite so da soft sayed she klip owrz klawz, now we all snikered beclawz
hersef rarely duz diz... butted da furee held us when we needed itsef, anna
himz watched da sof dowit, so fur, minesef, trudi anna chester haz beened
duned alla way, hersef did mozt of MH's one furnt paw but him sqwirmelz too
muc so soft qwit beclawz she wuz afrade she wuld hurt hisef so when da furee
finishes da mofee hmz iz nezt, OEJ, not well purlezed

Old December 3rd 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 3, 10:40*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
it has been a bit umplezint her today... da furree haz hizown bak not pwain
rite so da soft sayed she klip owrz klawz, now we all snikered beclawz
hersef rarely duz diz... butted da furee held us when we needed itsef, anna
himz watched da sof dowit, so fur, minesef, trudi anna chester haz beened
duned alla way, hersef did mozt of MH's one furnt paw but him sqwirmelz too
muc so soft qwit beclawz she wuz afrade she wuld hurt hisef so when da furee
finishes da mofee hmz iz nezt, OEJ, not well purlezed

Dis is terribel. Trudi, I hopes yu is hokay? Dis thing happens heer
tu. Fink hoomins arr bored wen dey dus dis tu usses. Terribel.

Jack, wurrit
Old December 3rd 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Purrs fur yer Paw'z bak pane tu goh uhwai. n YO hold stil MH!! Weh r gittin
clipped tewdai ulso. oh BOSH!! Mosey

Old December 3rd 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze ALL agree wif yu.

Arz were klipped yesfurday. Yu shud haf heard Snowflake yowl. Yud a
thought she waz bein strangled. It waz a singin yowl an mayde me an
Chappy upsett. Ize fink dat next tyme dey shud not take Snowflake out ov
hur basket to klip hur clawz. Dey needz to wayte till shez on da bed.
Itz too hard on mineown eerz.

Chappy jest rolled up in a tite liddle bawl an da hoominz were laffin
kuz dey had to wurk so hard to get a paw out.

Booker, huffin a lot tuday.

Old December 4th 11, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz fine, i efin areadee furgifed hersef, it had sumfintadu wiffa dat nize
slize of ham, trudi, flattered jack is catcurned

HRMPH!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 January 29th 10 04:32 PM
HRMPH!!! Stormmee Cat community 27 April 12th 08 12:43 PM
HRMPH!!! Stormmee Cat community 9 January 9th 08 05:18 PM
HRMPH!!! Stormmee Cat community 1 November 12th 07 07:01 AM
Hrmph Stormmee Cat community 0 January 30th 06 10:02 PM