Oh no! We forgetted!

Old July 24th 05, 05:32 AM
Sammy Kitten

Default Oh no! We forgetted!

Our awful hoomin sekretary screwed up again! Yesfurday (da 22nd of July)
was sisfur Harri's first birfday!

She didn't rememfur it either, so it'z okay. We'z are going to give her
a liddle birfday party on Sunday. Any of you kitties who wantz to come
is welcome to. We'z jus going to get together over at Unka Pat's place.
We was going to do it in da back yard here, but its too hot. And Paw
saws dat da hoomiditity (whatefur dat is) is way too high.

Sammy
Old July 24th 05, 06:05 AM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:32:20 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

Our awful hoomin sekretary screwed up again! Yesfurday (da 22nd of July)
was sisfur Harri's first birfday!

She didn't rememfur it either, so it'z okay. We'z are going to give her a
liddle birfday party on Sunday. Any of you kitties who wantz to come is
welcome to. We'z jus going to get together over at Unka Pat's place. We
was going to do it in da back yard here, but its too hot. And Paw saws dat
da hoomiditity (whatefur dat is) is way too high.

Sammy

Belated Happy Birthday to Harri. Seems like only yesterday that
she was a babycat. MLB
Old July 24th 05, 01:51 PM
Adam

Sammy Kitten wrote:
Our awful hoomin sekretary screwed up again! Yesfurday (da 22nd of July)
was sisfur Harri's first birfday!

Happy Purrday Harri! An concatulashuns on yur recuvvery.

Allegra

Old July 24th 05, 05:06 PM
Fred Williams

On July 24, 2005 12:32 amSammy Kitten wrote:

Our awful hoomin sekretary screwed up again! Yesfurday (da 22nd of
July) was sisfur Harri's first birfday!

She didn't rememfur it either, so it'z okay. We'z are going to give
her a liddle birfday party on Sunday. Any of you kitties who wantz
to come is welcome to. We'z jus going to get together over at Unka
Pat's place. We was going to do it in da back yard here, but its too
hot. And Paw saws dat da hoomiditity (whatefur dat is) is way too
high.

Happy Birfday Harri!!! We'z so glad yor wif us. You've had a furry
inerestin first year, haffent you. Sumtimez tuu interestin! We
wishes you all da bestest fur da next year and hope that we'll all
still be in touch to hear all about your advenchures tu come.

Diana and Ryan frum Catnada.

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).
Old July 24th 05, 05:16 PM
Sylvia M.

Yes!
Concatulahunz on yur foyzt furrday, Hari.
May yu hab menny moor healffy wunz.

Pitoonya an Anti Sylvia

Old July 25th 05, 02:17 AM
Beverly Orel

ConCATyewlayshuns on yur furst purrrrrrrrrrday, Harri! an menny menny
more!!

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old July 25th 05, 04:05 AM
Harri Roadcat

Happy Birfday Harri!!! We'z so glad yor wif us. You've had a furry
inerestin first year, haffent you. Sumtimez tuu interestin! We
wishes you all da bestest fur da next year and hope that we'll all
still be in touch to hear all about your advenchures tu come.

Diana and Ryan frum Catnada.

Fangu! Dis has indeed been a infuresting year. Being a road cat, den
learning to be a house cat, den puttin up wif Paw hanging around da house
fur a couple months, and now Paw and Meowmie hafin new work scheduled to
get used to. And gettin so sick dere, and almost dieing, dat was scary. It
has been a furry, furry busy furst year.

But it has been a good good year. I'z gotz a gudgud fambly Icept for dat
niusance Ranger who keeps tackling me, and even he's not too bad). And I'z
got a couple purty decent hoomins, I fink. Overall I fink I'z got a purty
good life. And a really great community here, too.

Harri
Old July 25th 05, 04:09 AM
Sundance

Happee birfday to yoo
Happee birfday to yooo
Happee birfday, deer onorari sisfur Haaaarrrriiiiiiii
Happee birfday to yooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It seem like onlee yesfurday dat I sitted wif yoo in da nap rum at da
Jellicle Ball and hewped yoo not be afrayed uv da dark. Yoo haz come a long
way since den, and I fingk yoo iz a amazin liddle kittee. Ize glad to be in
da kommunity wif yoo!

Sundance

Old July 25th 05, 04:18 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:32:20 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

Our awful hoomin sekretary screwed up again! Yesfurday (da 22nd of July)
was sisfur Harri's first birfday!

Happi birfday Harri!

You certanily had an eggscitink yeer, hafent' you?Many happy returns!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/24/2005 11:17:10 PM