Oh, how fast they forget!

Old April 25th 04, 07:17 PM
screedmonkey

Default Oh, how fast they forget!

Mars Project wrote:

"Mmhsb" wrote in message
m...
What p2p site do you refer to Mars? Where is your homebase/newsgroup?

Greetings Earthling,

WinMx and eMule mainly but I have seen my artwork spread on Kazza and
a couple of others, the way I see it if cat torture/death flicks keep
the sick ****s away from the children and child-porn in this world, I
have done a good thing! I recieve a ton of E-mail each day from people
wanting copies of my movies, so if you want them you can find them on
Winmx. My latest one with the cats on ecstacy from earlier in this
thread should be edited and on Winmx and eMule by Monday evening.
Happy downloading Earthling!

Mars Project (In Uranus)

cats are second to the kiddies, you cannot legally stew kids, cats however,
are and should be fair game.