OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Old February 2nd 18, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Paw ess is whut kitteez say when hoominz wud say "P.S."

Sundance
Old February 4th 18, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 9:30:34 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Paw ess is whut kitteez say when hoominz wud say "P.S."

Sundance

Weez waitin fur Booker to anzer da 'Ping!'
Den weeze reddy to pozt uh gnu tred wiff un Ofishul nue lyzt.
Old February 5th 18, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Break, I don't have the address fo the wall place or know if it was
updated. Only that I sent it in. I need her SQL again to remake
the wall list excel file. She should have the old one to send back
to me.

http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

Thanks. Sadly, it's missing all the final updates i sent in. I know
she got them (and I have a list from Sylvia to match with). I lack her
HTML format now to replicate it all.
Old February 5th 18, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Rebecca wrote:
Paw ess is whut kitteez say when hoominz wud say "P.S."

Sundance

Weez waitin fur Booker to anzer da 'Ping!'
Den weeze reddy to pozt uh gnu tred wiff un Ofishul nue lyzt.

A Meowmie is standing by fur any changes or to post by direction iffin
dats what you wants!

A Meowmie, assistant wif Fanz fur list keeping
Old February 5th 18, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Dis is now Cash (he is edited in below aready in some places)

Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who neow???

Dis was shared and listed alphabetically wif Rebecca (before we
knew she was sick). Was supposed to be co-chair

Actual age need not be known but wez want to rename this
'co-secretary' and just list alphabetically? Would it be fair to
say 'believed to be 15 and up' is reasonable? I don't think we
have many kittahs now in that range but not sure.

I'z not totally sure. I am 15 years old mineself, an Ranger I fink
is 13. Mine wink, Lilith, is close to mine age, I fink. Lilith, am I
'memfurring dat correctly?

Sammy

Tagged!

Did wez list right? Iz no longer 'who is oldest'. So many are lucky
likes mee to find a home after a long dark.

I wus fur 18 months waiting fur a meowmie. Dat was 11 years ago. TED's
said I wus probably 7 den when dey caughted me. Mai simple toe count
7+1+11= 18. But if dey was wrong on mee being 7 befur founded, youz
older maybe!

We add Lilith also?