I LOVE CATS

Old February 2nd 05, 04:31 PM
tom

Default I LOVE CATS

I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
TO EAT DEAD CATS

Old February 2nd 05, 04:46 PM

Let me introduce you to my little friend....
http://home.globalcrossing.net/~brendel/lion.html

Old February 2nd 05, 11:17 PM
DrPostman

On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
TO EAT DEAD CATS

Congratulations, troll. I have no reason to doubt you. And we have
no reason to doubt that you will continue to the next level and
become a prolific serial killer, until you make yourself get caught
so that the state can put you out of your misery.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I venture to say there is no one writing on the
Internet today who is providing a greater purpose
for mankind than that found in my writings."
- Felonious Ray, destroyer of irony meters
Old February 3rd 05, 02:15 AM
NICK

Now thats a BIG PUSSY!

oups.com...

Old February 3rd 05, 10:46 AM
l0rds0faciD

"Mike" wrote in message
In article .com,
"tom" wrote:

I LOVE TO EAT THEM

Yeah, I like pussy myself!

Mike

Yeah I have to agree I like pussy as well

Old February 4th 05, 09:15 AM
Kit E. Cat

On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" wrote:

I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
TO EAT DEAD CATS

Seems to me you haven't been around any pussy for some time. BTW we
felines know what a "caps lock" key is for.

hth
--
Kit E. Cat
_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
To send mail: remove hutch
Old February 5th 05, 06:19 AM
Art Deco

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:08:29 -0900, curtis wrote:

DrPostman wrote:
On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" in accordance
with The Prophecy scribed:

I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
TO EAT DEAD CATS

Congratulations, troll.

pot. kettle. black.

troll. troller. trollest.

Mind the followups games with this juvenile, he snecks
alt.culture.alaska. His only other attribute is monkey see, monkey do.

--
"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image