Pic: Frank singing

Old September 23rd 03, 06:57 AM
Marina

Default Pic: Frank singing

I don't think Nikki likes Frank's singing voice.

http://tinyurl.com/objd

--
Marina
Old September 23rd 03, 07:16 AM
Helen Wheels

Marina wrote:
I don't think Nikki likes Frank's singing voice.

http://tinyurl.com/objd

--
Marina

Great shot! And I bet we could come up with a few more amusing
captions for that one too...
Helen Wheels

Old September 23rd 03, 09:25 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

I don't think Nikki likes Frank's singing voice.

http://tinyurl.com/objd

He is obviously practising his arias for the next time he serenades moi....

Frank has a *wonderful* singing voice.

Purrs, Waffles

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old September 23rd 03, 09:37 AM
Hopitus2

Now, *that's* hysterical! ROFL.

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message
: I don't think Nikki likes Frank's singing voice.
:
: http://tinyurl.com/objd
:
: He is obviously practising his arias for the next time he serenades
moi....
:
: Frank has a *wonderful* singing voice.
:
: Purrs, Waffles
:
: ~~~~~~~~~~

Old September 23rd 03, 02:32 PM
Sherry

I don't think Nikki likes Frank's singing voice.

http://tinyurl.com/objd

--
Marina

Talk about being in the right place at the right time with a camera! That's
just too cute. It almost looks like Frank is nagging Nikki, and Nikki's looking
at you and saying, "Tell him he's not the boss of me."

Sherry
Old September 23rd 03, 02:51 PM
Marina

"Sherry " wrote

Talk about being in the right place at the right time with a camera!

That's
just too cute. It almost looks like Frank is nagging Nikki, and Nikki's

looking
at you and saying, "Tell him he's not the boss of me."

That was another caption I thought about. ;o)

--
Marina

Old September 23rd 03, 02:51 PM
Marina

"Helen Wheels" wrote

Great shot! And I bet we could come up with a few more amusing
captions for that one too...

Like "Mu-um, tell him to stop nagging me!"

--
Marina
Old September 23rd 03, 02:52 PM
Marina

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote

He is obviously practising his arias for the next time he serenades

moi....

Frank has a *wonderful* singing voice.

Well, obviously. Nikki's just tone-deaf.

Purrs,
Frankie

Old September 23rd 03, 09:06 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Well, obviously. Nikki's just tone-deaf.

Purrs,
Frankie

Sweets - you are not apurreciated in the land of your birth - come to me!

Purrs, Waffles

Old September 24th 03, 12:13 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:57:30 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

I don't think Nikki likes Frank's singing voice.

http://tinyurl.com/objd

Very cute - I like those suggestions suggesting the caption about
Nikki complaining about Frank bothering her LOL