Hurricane

Old September 11th 18, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default Hurricane

Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes
that it veers away from you
Old September 11th 18, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

On 9/11/2018 11:16 AM, Tina wrote:
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes
that it veers away from you

Prayers coming from California that there are no deaths or serious
injuries and minimal damage.
Old September 11th 18, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/11/2018 2:16 PM, Tina wrote:
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes
that it veers away from you

Thanks! There was an evacuation order for my County (Beaufort) but the
Governor cancelled it. The path of the storm is tracking far to the
north of where Buffy and I are located.

Let's have some purrs for the folks along the North Carolina and
Virginia coasts. That's where the brunt of Hurricane Florence is headed.

Jill
Old September 12th 18, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 6:51:56 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 9/11/2018 2:16 PM, Tina wrote:
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes
that it veers away from you

Thanks! There was an evacuation order for my County (Beaufort) but the
Governor cancelled it. The path of the storm is tracking far to the
north of where Buffy and I are located.

Let's have some purrs for the folks along the North Carolina and
Virginia coasts. That's where the brunt of Hurricane Florence is headed.

Jill

The hurricane has veered south, now looks like it is headed for Georgia. Stay safe, everyone!
Old September 12th 18, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/11/2018 2:16 PM, Tina wrote:
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes
that it veers away from you

Thanks! There was an evacuation order for my County (Beaufort) but the
Governor cancelled it. The path of the storm is tracking far to the
north of where Buffy and I are located.

Let's have some purrs for the folks along the North Carolina and
Virginia coasts. That's where the brunt of Hurricane Florence is headed.

Jill

The hurricane has veered south, now looks like it is headed for Georgia. Stay safe, everyone!

Hurricanes always seem to turn a bit. All the current models have the
eye of the storm making landfall much farther to the north of us. (I'm
at the very southern tip of South Carolina.) We'll get rain and wind,
sure, because it's a very big storm system, but not the brunt of the storm.

What I find interesting is the hurricane (which hasn't even hit yet) is
making the news in England!

Jill
Old September 14th 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 9/11/2018 2:16 PM, Tina wrote:
Jill, stay safe, it seems to be heading your way. Lota of good wishes
that it veers away from you

Thanks!Â* There was an evacuation order for my County (Beaufort) but the
Governor cancelled it.Â* The path of the storm is tracking far to the
north of where Buffy and I are located.

Let's have some purrs for the folks along the North Carolina and
Virginia coasts.Â* That's where the brunt of Hurricane Florence is
headed.

Jill

The hurricane has veered south, now looks like it is headed for
Georgia. Stay safe, everyone!

Hurricanes always seem to turn a bit.Â* All the current models have the
eye of the storm making landfall much farther to the north of us.Â* (I'm
at the very southern tip of South Carolina.)Â* We'll get rain and wind,
sure, because it's a very big storm system, but not the brunt of the storm.

What I find interesting is the hurricane (which hasn't even hit yet) is
making the news in England!

Jill

Yes, it makes the news here. My cousin Tim lives in Wilmington, NC,
where it's hit now.

Old September 14th 18, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/11/2018 2:16 PM, Tina wrote:
[...]

Yes, it makes the news here.Â* My cousin Tim lives in Wilmington, NC,
where it's hit now.

I watched on the television this morning as it made landfall right near
your cousin. What a mess! I hope he (and everyone) is safe. The storm
is huge and that area is expected to have trouble with storm surges and
flooding for the next couple of days. Purrs!

Jill
Old September 17th 18, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

On 9/13/2018 8:28 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
On 9/11/2018 2:16 PM, Tina wrote:
[...]

Purrs for you (and everyone else) to stay safe, even though it might not
hit you too bad.

Judith

I've heard them talk about five *feet* of rain! It's hard for this
Southern Californian to grasp. Here, five *inches* would virtually
bring the area to a standstill.

Continued purrs and purrayers for all effected, including those who have
loved ones in the affected area.

Joy

hurricane ann Cat community 2 October 13th 18 01:15 AM
There was no hurricane in the UK John Ross Mc Master Cat anecdotes 10 October 30th 13 06:26 AM
hurricane conniepo Cat community 13 August 29th 11 11:58 AM
Hurricane Jean Hobbs Cat anecdotes 33 August 19th 04 04:55 PM
Hurricane? Karen Cat anecdotes 6 August 18th 04 02:25 AM