OT. My progress

Old June 12th 11, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default OT. My progress

Hopitus wrote:

I dunno what sort of pool you wee in

I think you need to clean your keyboard - especially the r key!

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old June 12th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

---MIKE--- wrote:
Hopitus wrote:

I dunno what sort of pool you wee in

I think you need to clean your keyboard - especially the r key!

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

ROFLAO again!!!! MLB
Old June 12th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Jun 12, 5:18 am,-MIKE wrote:
Hopitus wrote:
I dunno what sort of pool you wee in

I think you need to clean your keyboard - especially the r key!-MIKE-In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Takes a bunch to embarass the hopitus....but this one does the job.
Touch typing with the cataract...agan. That
#*&%&*^)*#)* is coming off Tuesday.
hopitus
near the big purple peaks of John Denver fame
whose melting record snow runoffs now menacing smaller towns along its
runoff rivers with flooding....
Lightbulb going off: no wonder the obnoxious water fowl sought shelter
on our dry plains deck! His water
'hood was no longer peaceful!

Best wishes for a successful surgery and quick healing. I can no longer
touch type and I used to be really good. It is the stiff fingers that
give me trouble. We are having flood threats too along our rivers. It
was reported that the great Salt Lake has risen four feet. It is
overcast and cool today so that should slow the melting snow.
Oh, yes == everyone needs a little laugh now and then. MLB

Progress! Joy Cat anecdotes 19 February 4th 09 12:10 AM
Progress Adrian A Cat anecdotes 4 April 29th 06 08:59 PM
Some progress (OT) Pat Cat anecdotes 37 October 18th 05 01:18 PM
progress with Sam Ann Cat anecdotes 7 December 4th 04 05:07 PM
More Progress Singh Cat anecdotes 15 October 28th 04 02:51 AM