What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Old April 13th 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

I guezz diz iz rude but at OUR houze, ratties iz fud, at leadst play fingz.
Even da gramby squealz wiff delite when we haz one ta play wiff.
"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
In article , "Granby"
wrote:

Uzualie if u figgerz da pointz of anofther animals out in da begginink, u
kan liff wiff dem. Ignore dem pointz and dat iznt gud. O T remembering
how
he forgot to not jump on Sadie dogs bak as she would grab him off with
her
teeth.

It still only took a couple of times before he remembered this.

Da points of da ratties is on da front, anna dey's orange and liddul but
reelyreely sharp, anna dey can spin around *reely* fast, even when we
gots the taily-end, which is no fair 'coz the taily-end looks like a
gudgud toy but it's a badbad trick.

- Mayhem

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Old April 13th 10, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we agreez wif diz message butted we alzo know sum hoominz duzint indorze diz
messge, ifin da kitteez inna howz greez wiffa hoomin den itz wurkz, OEJ