Diz iz long but it iz funnie and shows some barekittens are pretti smartz

Old June 17th 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Diz iz long but it iz funnie and shows some barekittens are pretti smartz

Chap Stick

We had this great 10 year old cat named Jack. Jack was a great cat and the
kids would carry him around and sit on him and nothing ever bothered him. He
used to hang out and nap all day long on the mat in our bathroom. We have 3
kids and at the time of this story they were 4 years old, 3 years old and 1
year old.

The middle one is Eli. Eli really loved chap stick. LOVED it. He kept asking
to use my chap stick and then losing it.

Finally one day I showed him where in the bathroom that I kept my chap stick
and explained he could use it whenever he wanted to but he needed to put it
right back in the drawer after he finished because I used it sometimes
several times a day.

That year, on Mother's Day, we were having the typical rush around to try to
get ready for church with everyone crying and carrying on. My two boys are
fighting over the toy in the cereal box.

I am trying to nurse my little one at the same time I am putting on my
make-up. Everything is a mess and everyone has long forgotten that this is a
wonderful day to honor me and the amazing job that is motherhood...

We finally have the older one and the baby loaded in the car, and I am
looking for Eli. I have searched everywhere and I finally go into the
bathroom.

There was Eli.... He was applying my chap stick very carefully to Jack's
rear end. Eli looked right into my eyes and said "chapped..."

Now if you have a cat, you know that he is right - their little bottoms do
look pretty chapped. And, frankly, Jack didn't seem to mind. And the only
question to ask at that point was whether it was the FIRST time Eli had done
that to the cat's behind or the hundredth!?!

And THAT is my favorite Mother's Day moment ever, because it reminds us that
no matter how hard we try to civilize these glorious little creatures, there
will always be that day when you realize ..... they've been using your chap
stick on the cat's butt.

Old June 18th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Gramby wrote:
[...]

Priceless! Thanks for posting. MLB
Old June 18th 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 17, 1:41*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
[...]

OMG, and I never say that.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 18th 11, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft sayz itz one more rezunta NOt haffa bre kittenz, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
[...]

Sarsi shows how long the heating has been off Lesley Cat anecdotes 11 November 28th 10 04:49 PM
Barekittens Battle Scar Sherry Cat anecdotes 24 May 18th 10 04:25 AM
Datz a smartz girlkitty Granby Cat community 5 October 5th 08 05:23 PM
cat shows kuhnfucius Cats - misc 0 June 22nd 06 11:04 PM
Shows how much I know... Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 April 20th 05 01:01 PM