HAPPEE PAWS DAY TEW YEW

Old June 19th 10, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default HAPPEE PAWS DAY TEW YEW

J00n 20f is Pawz Day in da US bur dere is Paz awl ovur da wurld n
wee jest luvs our Pas hoo go tew da toona plases n gib usses fudz n
skritches, n toyz, n nip n wee jest wunna sae Happe Fathurs Day tew awl uff
owr Paz.
Pway diz..n waff

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php...ay#or_liek_dis

Luffs,
Yer, kittehz, goggies, . burdz

Old June 20th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we lofez owrz furri, Tiger fur hiz howze,,, wif storrmmee sittin inna kornur
powtin beclawz she wannted sine diz message