jasmine's (maybe) win wink

Old October 9th 05, 01:15 PM
meee

Default jasmine's (maybe) win wink

Hello again my purry friends, I am furry sorry to not write fur so long. I
haf been busy eatin anna sleepin anna inspektin fur a place fur the burthin
of thu royal kitties. I haf a place in mind, but I will no letta hoomins no.
They likz to be kept guessin.
Yestiddy I cotched a little bird; I wos furry hungry anna gettin sik offa
things meowmie was giffin me. anna silly thing just sitted ther anna lukked
at me, with that silly bird look- they reelly has no brains yu kno. so I
jumped onnit anna cotched it anna et it under the car...now meowmie won't
let me outsid at all, I gets nasssty wata skwirts effery time i just
innnosently walks past the door. Furry inkonsiderat, speshully for a royal
an pregnint kitty lika myself. All I'm aksin is a liddl birdy her'n there,
there is plenty moar. But sum gud gud news; meowmie is thinkin of gettin
another kitty fur a winkwink fur me, or a onetroofrend anyways. he is a
furry nice Redpoint siamese, she showd me da pikshurs onna da poota; he is
furry handsum, with beyootiful blu eyes, anna red colour like my ownself.
but i just lookd away anna pritended i wos not interested atall. Anna if he
comes i will act lik i am not likin him at first i think. to keep him
guessin. or maybe i will charm him, so he is putty inna my paws. I'm still
decidin. anyways meowmie says she will arrange a meetin anna see iffn I liks
him fust. anna i hafs to haf what is not brok fixd furst. meowmie says she
might haf to work anna earn more tunafishes now the liddluns are old enuff,
so i will be lonly onna my own, an needin a frend. anna i will like a
boycats better than anotha girlcats.she said the poota said so, an iffn
poota has a picturs offn hansum boy cats lik Himself, mebbe they are not tew
bads!!

Old October 9th 05, 04:56 PM
Miss Violette

remember that it can take a long time to get used to another cat in Your
space so a meeting may not be a good indicator, tell yourmom to let him come
for a visit and see how a few days goes, Miss Violette

Old October 9th 05, 08:50 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:56:16 -0500, Miss Violette's little, agile paws
typed:

meee wrote in message
[...]

Dis iz a wunnerful idearment, buttid mabee yu shud wait till yur
kittens iz weaned so dat your own life duzent gettid too
complicated.I'ze glad to see dat yourownself is doink well in
Awstrailer...

Human note: Anaïs' breeder also told me that a younger male would be
the best match for a female "only-kitty".
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/9/2005 3:46:35 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 11th 05, 01:36 AM
meee

Yes, she has tolded me that she is lukin at a young (4 mth) siamese boy wif
pretty blu eyes fur my frend. she is settin up ower own room, anna outdoor
playspace fur us...isnt she nice?

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old October 11th 05, 04:13 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:36:52 GMT, meee's little, agile paws typed:

Yes, she has tolded me that she is lukin at a young (4 mth) siamese boy wif
pretty blu eyes fur my frend. she is settin up ower own room, anna outdoor
playspace fur us...isnt she nice?

It souns like yoo haff yur hooman furry well trained! An the two ov
yoo shud make a luffly pair!

Wen are yur liddle wons due?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/10/2005 11:12:30 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 11th 05, 05:53 AM
meee

yes, anna he is a red point siamese....so we will be a matched purrr....I
think paw has a thing for red-heads anna meowmie is catchin' it too...

Old October 16th 05, 03:54 PM
Ray or Fran

That sounds exciting for youze. Rememfur though, youze might take some time
to get along with someone, especially since youze expecting.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 17th 05, 03:07 AM
meee

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
That sounds exciting for youze. Rememfur though, youze might take some

time
to get along with someone, especially since youze expecting.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

yes, appurently the other kitties won't be arrivin until after mine own
kitties haf found there onetru mome, butz they will be here bfor kissamouse.
I am a furry furiendly kitty, i'se even likes d*gs (scusin mine langwidge)
so iffn they is furiendly kitties i hope i will likz them. but i will be
makin sure they knowz who is boss!!!