Merry Merry!

Old December 26th 05, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Merry Merry!

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:02:54 -0800, Singh
yodeled:

From me and Louie and my babies. Cards are on the way too!

Your support, from everyone, when I had job and family crud and during
Brandy's tooth trouble means more to me than you know. I cannot thank
you enough. Santa came early, and down an ISP.

Blessed be
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays (bite me Bill O'Reilly)

Oooh, bite me too!! Me too!! LOL

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 26th 05, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

From me and Louie and my babies. Cards are on the way too!

Your support, from everyone, when I had job and family crud and during
Brandy's tooth trouble means more to me than you know. I cannot thank
you enough. Santa came early, and down an ISP.

Blessed be
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays (bite me Bill O'Reilly)
Good Yule
Felix Saturnalia,

Baha

Old December 31st 05, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:02:54 -0800, Singh
yodeled:

From me and Louie and my babies. Cards are on the way too!

Your support, from everyone, when I had job and family crud and during
Brandy's tooth trouble means more to me than you know. I cannot thank
you enough. Santa came early, and down an ISP.

Blessed be
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays (bite me Bill O'Reilly)

Oooh, bite me too!! Me too!! LOL