Seems I'm always asking for Purrs...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd 05, 06:46 PM
jmcquown

Default Seems I'm always asking for Purrs...

Sorry, but here we go again. Tomorrow at 12:30 I have an appointment set up
by the Social Security Disability folks for a medical exam. They called
last week and told me to expect the paperwork in the mail. I got the
paperwork and was mildly surprised to find the exam is not for my IBS or
depression - it's for arthritis. Now, I never claimed to have clinically
diagnosed arthritis. But I mentioned to the local case worker I take
aspirin a couple of times a day due to aches in my arms. She apparently
noted this in my paperwork before sending it off to the state capitol. I
reiterated to the new case worker in Nashville I have NOT been diagnosed
with arthritis. But she's sending me off tomorrow to get X-rays to
determine whether or not I have arthritis. (I don't know; maybe it's just
normal to have your arms ache when you're middle aged.)

I can only surmise (probably a bad idea) they took the medical records my
regular doctor sent at face value since they (so far) aren't sending me to
anyone to evaluate those claims. Oh, and I got a travel voucher; they
calculated the mileage and will reimburse me $11.20 USD after I see the
doctor.

Anyway, any spare purrs for my visit tomorrow would be appreciated.

OB Cats: Persia successfully killed another paper bag this morning. It was
apparently full of greeblings

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.