Raining

Old September 14th 03, 04:47 PM
jmcquown

Default Raining

Persia INSISTED on being put out in her kitty walk this morning. The ground
was all wet, so was her kitty hammock. But she just had to go outside. So
I put her out there, then went to read on the sofa. I fell asleep!

Woke up to hear rain pattering down on the roof and jumped up, OMG! Persia's
outside! She was meowing loudly to come in. She was all wet and straggly
looking. Awww, poor Persia. She's a tad mad at me right now. But hey, she
*insisted*!

Jill

Old September 14th 03, 06:47 PM
jmcquown

m. L. Briggs wrote:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:47:58 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Woke up to hear rain pattering down on the roof and jumped up, OMG!
Persia's outside! She was meowing loudly to come in. She was all
wet and straggly looking. Awww, poor Persia. She's a tad mad at me
right now. But hey, she *insisted*!

Jill

Does she have an inside litter pan?

Sure she does. She didn't head straight for it if that's what you're
suggesting. She wanted out of the rain.

Old September 14th 03, 09:02 PM
polonca12000

I'm sure you dried her up and she is no longer mad at you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
snip She's a tad mad at me right now. But hey, she
*insisted*!

Jill

Old September 15th 03, 10:11 PM
jmcquown

polonca12000 wrote:
I'm sure you dried her up and she is no longer mad at you.

Yeah, she got over it. Thing is, she is a foundling. I hate to think of
the kinds of nasty weather she endured as a younger cat running loose
outside. Huddling under bushes for shade or using one as an umbrella
against the rain. Drinking dirty water out of puddles. Who knows what she
ate; she's afraid of mice! And at any rate has no front claws so catching
prey isn't really in her means.

It was 20-something degrees Farenheit when she convinced me to let her
inside of my apartment and into my heart. I love my Persia!

Jill