Mine Walk

Old July 29th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Mine Walk

Granby sed dat I hadda venture. I din' fink ob moss ub it as a
venture. I juss wented out for a wok. It wuz a warrum effening an I
wuz ressless, sew I tride to get Hether-dog to com ouside an play
butted shee wuz feelin lazee an it wuz tootoo hot for her, sew I
wented alon. Daddy was in bed, so I din bothur him butted I wen out da
winnow, like I do sumtimz.

An I wented by mine barn, wich wuz mine firss hom, an I paid mine
respeks to da barn-cat spirit dat is still dere. An I caughted a
little mousie dat wuz kareless about being in da open. An I eated him,
after thanking him for da meel. I had eeted mine kibble befour butted
wun neber gnos wer wuns nex meel is coming frum. An mousies are sew
tasty an it wood be a waists to kill wun an not eet him.

An I THOT dat after dat I wud gew bak in da hous an seep. Butted I wuz
still resless. Sew I wen down to da da streem an crossd it wer da roks
will tak yoo cross wiffout wetting yoorown hoofies. An I ALMOSS cot a
froggy but he jumpt aweigh. An den I wuz in da little woods. I moffd
reel, reel careful throo da woods, beclaws yoons haff to be careful ob
fings dat mite CATSH yoo. I saw a fox butted hee gnu not to mess wiff
me. I herd sum coyotes, sew I spen sum tim in a tree and dey wen
aweigh. I cot a tastee bug an it tikld a littl going down but it
hitted da spot. I saw a big bunny but he was tootoo kwik wen he herd
me he jumpt aweigh.

Wen I wuz crossing diss big feeld I gnow furry well, I noticed dat der
was a nu tractor an wen ober an inBESTigated itseff. It had a furry
shiny smell and it wuz kwiet an minin its own busness. I wiked it sew
mutsh dat I markd it as mine own. I am shoor da man hoo rode it da nex
deigh squeeld wiff delit at da honor I bestowed upon him an his
masheen.

I din't cross da nex feeld but wen intoo a nuther stretsh ob woods. I
wike woods and der was diss doggy in dat feeld hoo chasd cats aweigh.
He didn try to hurted cats, just made dem leev his sheeps alon. Wut
wud I dew wiff a sheeps? By da tim I got out ob doz woods it was don.
An I seed another doggy in his own yard but DISS doggy is a fren ub
min and Hethurs, sew I bisited him an wee had a gneiss tok.

Den I wen too bisit sum cow-ladees hoo ar mine frenz. On da weigh I
cotted a chipmunk an he bited mee while I cottem him but he tasted
gud. An I din' mind him bitin me. He wasn' SUPPOSD to jess giff up.
Den I mard sum ob da planz aroun der to shew efferywun diss is mine
hunting groun. Den I gotted too da cow-ladeez. Dey ar furry peesfull
an frenly, an tootoo big too eet, sew we hung aroun and dey tol me
about der day an I tokd about fings and den I tookd a nap on der hey.

Rite affer mine nap, a lady lion ast mee to hep her wiff a wilderbeest
beclaws shee had kitties to feed. I am not as big as her kittees
butted all I had to dew wuz jump out of sum bushes an SKARE da
wilderbeest, sew it ran to da lion. And dat al wurkd out fine. An shee
let me eet a pees of da tung. and then you woke up Be KWIET Uncl
Bill, diss is MINE storee.

Sew den I wen to a hous along da rode, were too cat-frenz ub mine,
Starface and Mac, liv. An dey let me drink frum der wadderbowl an
offered me sum kibble. Butted I din't need kibble and we jus bisited
for awile. An I tol dem sum mor ob a storee I bin tellin dem. It is
calld Tailchaser's Song and Uncl Bill has been tellin it to usses.

And den I crossd one mor big feeld. An I cotted three feeld-mousies an
eeted dem. An I was tired and gotted up on da hi fens to watch da
whirld gew by and wut to I see butted Daddy. Sew I gotted a ride hom.

--
Wascal
Old July 29th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohhh Wazcal dat wuz a wonnerful venture and u wuz rite not ta let Unkle Bill
rupp u while you was talkink. Fangu for sharing wiff uzez. Pitlett proud
of her friend.

Old July 29th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Huzzah! Huzzah!
S'well dunned.
MeOwy
Old July 29th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

And den I crossd one mor big feeld. An I cotted three feeld-mousies an
eeted dem. An I was tired and gotted up on da hi fens to watch da whirld
gew by and wut to I see butted Daddy. Sew I gotted a ride hom.

That sounds like it was a very exciting adventure.

Amelia
Old July 29th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

waow Wascal, dat is sum udbenshure, but pweeze dunt wanner off ugin sune
cuz yew r gunna be une uff mine GroomsKitties at mine n MeO*wys winking..ya
gnow? Fank yerownself fur shayerin yer udbenshure wiff usses n we r gwad
yew r hoam sayfe, Heddbumps Mosey

Old July 30th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Oh mine towz!

Dis sowndz furry, furry eggzotik! I haff neffur,
neffur been in da owt, cept ifn I wuz in da liddle
jail-boks.

Yoo iz kwite da adbenturrer!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/29/2010 7:04:32 PM
Old July 30th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

[...]

Wowzee!
Yu ar DA abvenshurerer!
Negzt tyme yu ar owt, if yu ar nottid az hongree, purrleez bag me sum
meezez ov azzortid kulurz firr Mousesikulz© an Micekreem©
mine imbitoree iz gettin lo, an uh wedwinkink iz kummin up.

Pitô.ônya

Old July 30th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:16:56 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

[...]

Yew are so brayf! I gotted into da bakk yard last yeer butted no
longurr. Human is afraidd I'll git a flee or a fiv frum Tom Cat.
Cinder

Old July 31st 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 30, 11:51*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Dat wuz a furry fine abvenchur, Wascal. Duz yoo hab deze abvenchurz offin?

I yoosd two go Owt effery nite butted I dew luv mine hous an stay hom
a lot. Mos ob mine woks arnt as long butted sumtimes I go about dat
far. I yoosd too gnot go in da uther direcshun beclwas der wuz a big
meen dog dat wunt let me cross herown yard. Butted I got Hethur to com
haff a tok wiff dat dog an now dat dog stays on hisown portsh wen I
wok by.

--
Will in New Haven

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 10:21 AM
mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
This is MINE!!! Marie Lawrence Cat anecdotes 7 April 27th 06 08:21 PM
Hey that's mine! Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:15 PM