Final Calling

Old October 25th 16, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Final Calling

The MC Rebecca nods to Daisy-chan. It is time.

To the side, a dapper tan beagle mix male climbs to a small stand so he
can be seen by all. To the far end, a little beagle tri-color female
does the same.

[A small white cat with emerald eyes glances at the crowd and nods.
It is time. She is wearing an amber necklace with a small pendant of a
winged green garden snake. She climbs the dais and reaches the podium
as the sun begins to rise above the horizon to shine on the
participants.]

Guests and others who have lost loved ones, fall silent. She sets her
list down and looks straight to the guests as she reads it in braille
with her paws. At the side, two dogs repeats it in ASL-C/D. They are
well lit by the sunrise.

Good Morning, sirs and ma’am’s, and a special thank you to the
residents of this wonderful place, Magical in it's survival.

This concludes the twenty first annual Jellicle Ball.

With hearts full of sorrow and abiding love, we treasure the memories
of the time these friends shared and the memories which are forever
ours.

Much richer for having known and loved, much better for the lessons
learned, we smile despite our grief.

As always, the first name called represents those whose names we did
not know, those lost or tossed, taken through illness or abuse or
nature's fury.

We stand in silent thought, and send our hopes that they have found
peace and love at last.

[There is a short pause, then guests rise in memory. Light of the moon
shines over all.]

We call their names, family members, dear friends, respected
strangers...our Jellicle Honorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Chester, House of Asher/Grass
OEJ, House of Asher/Grass
Storrmee, house of Asher/Grass
Trudi, House of Asher/Grass
Houdini, house of Barnes
Piglett, House of Barnes
Matilda Marie, House of Batson
Sapphire Samurai, House of Bodel
Nathan, House of Buzard
Durango, House of Catling
Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong
Caspar, House of Claudette
Dipper, Huse of Claudette
Angel, House of Condon
Pitt, House of Crandlemire
Joe, House of David
Lady Jane Grey, House of David
Tony, House of Dowden
Merry, House of Dunn
Mia, house of Gary
Marmy, House of Gilliat
Harry, House of Gordon
Sugar, House of Hogarty
Spicey, House of Kirt
Harri Roadcat, House Mahoney
Jessie James, house of Mahoney
BriarRose, House of McIntyre
Chicory Clair, House of McIntyre
Heather, House of MyIntyre
Petunia, House of McIntyre
Violet, House of Mcintyre
Willow, House of McIntyre
Anadriel, House of Miller
Ghost, House of Miller
Myst, House of Miller
Pepper, House of Miller
Un-named kittens, House of Miller
Joey, House of Owens
Melissa, House of Patterson
Peanut, House of Rankin
Wicca, House of Rennie
Quattro, House of Rennie
Secret, House of Rennie
Spook aka Kitty, House of Rita
Chance, House of Stapley
Wes, House of Rogers and Stapley
Sara, House of Sheldon
Darren, House of Smith
Molly, House of Smith
Bernice, House of Stott
Bert, House of Stott
Gizmo, House of Stott
Grace, House of Stott
Groucho, House of Stott
Isaac, House of Stott
Jacob Joseph (Herbie), House of Stott
Lola, House of Stott
Silver, House of Stott
Chance, House of Stapley
Carolyn, House of Thompson/Bodel
Ignatious, House of Turner
Keylala, House of Turner
Australia, House of Vocra
Squeex, House of Waterman
Sluggo, House of Weese
Moon, House of Weinberger
Tuscan (Toosie), House of Wikler-Cook
Shopkat, House of Wright

She bows her head in sadness. As always, the list is longer at the end
calling because word filters over of others lost once they gather. She
decends from the podium and joins here friends in final mourning.
Old October 25th 16, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

She bows her head in sadness. As always, the list is longer at the end
calling because word filters over of others lost once they gather. She
decends from the podium and joins here friends in final mourning.

So very many names...

Sammy Redcat
Old October 25th 16, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

She bows her head in sadness. As always, the list is longer at the end
calling because word filters over of others lost once they gather. She
decends from the podium and joins here friends in final mourning.

So very many names...

Too many names.

Sammy Redcat

Old October 25th 16, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

An so mennee gud frenz frum long ago: da Asher/Grass kittiez, Piglett, an of korse Harri...

Sundance, feeling old
Old October 25th 16, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, Daisy-chan. Dat wuz bootiful an sad at da same time.

The Jellicle Ball is now ober, but feel free to stay and keep injoying the fudz and mewsic, or explorin the area and gittin to know doze who livez here. Also rememfur dat we kittiez iz not bound by time da way hoominz iz, so yoo kan still sine da gest buk, guv tribyootz, an vizzit wif frenz, etc. Da onli restrikshun iz dat no more namez kan be added to dis yeer's list. Ennee noo namez will go on next yeer's list.

Fangu awl fur kummin, an may Bast gide yurownselvez until we gather agin.

Rebecca
Old October 27th 16, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

This is from Terry Christian

Nikki House Of Christian

I don't know what happened to my previous post. It's just... gone. I
can't remember what all was in it.
My Nikki passed away sometime on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016.
I found her in a dark corner, under a shelf, dead. I have no idea WHY.
She is buried in my back yard, with my 3 other RB cats.
I adopted her on Aug 19th, 2016. So I only had her for 2 months.
I'm very upset about this, to say the least. She was such a pretty
cat.
Old October 29th 16, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 8:38:22 AM UTC-7, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
This is from Terry Christian

Nikki House Of Christian

I don't know what happened to my previous post. It's just... gone. I
can't remember what all was in it.
My Nikki passed away sometime on Wednesday, October 26th, 2016.
I found her in a dark corner, under a shelf, dead. I have no idea WHY.
She is buried in my back yard, with my 3 other RB cats.
I adopted her on Aug 19th, 2016. So I only had her for 2 months.
I'm very upset about this, to say the least. She was such a pretty
cat.

Sooo sorry yo hrar about your sadness...
Hugs
Antee Sylvia & Pit2nya