Cats beheaded, disemboweled and returned to owners

Old May 16th 04, 10:25 PM
James Marz

Default Cats beheaded, disemboweled and returned to owners

At least 40 felines have been mutilated in the Denver metropolitan
area in the last year – four of them over the weekend – and the 11th
murdered pet in Salt Lake City was discovered Tuesday at a country
club.

Many of the pets have been cut in half, beheaded or disemboweled. Some
have had their organs removed. Most are left out for their owners to
find the next day.

"I was just confused as to why anyone would want to do that to a cat,"
said Matt Isbell, assistant grounds superintendent at the Willow Creek
Country Club in Salt Lake City, where the front half of a gray tabby
was found Tuesday.

Two women golfers discovered the cat about 9 a.m. off the tee box on
the third hole.

County Animal Services spokeswoman Temma Martin said the animal's
organs had been removed and the cat appeared to have been cut with a
sharp object, but little blood was found at the site. The back half of
the cat didn't turn up.

Animal Services is investigating whether the latest killing is
connected to the others. Ten dead and mutilated cats and one dog have
been found in the Salt Lake City area; five of the cats' owners have
been located, according to Martin.

Colorado authorities are looking into possible links between the
Denver and Salt Lake City killings, but so far no clear connection has
surfaced.

The dead animals began turning up in both cities at about the same
time last spring, continued into summer and then ended in November.
They started up again this June.
Old May 17th 04, 03:33 AM
Victor Martinez

(James Marz) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Where are your sources troll?

Old May 19th 04, 09:22 PM
SueNYC

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Where are your sources troll?

He's not a troll. This is a very real and very serious problem in Denver.
I've read about it many times before.

SueNY

Old May 20th 04, 01:31 AM
Victor Martinez

SueNYC wrote:
He's not a troll. This is a very real and very serious problem in Denver.
I've read about it many times before.

Don't pay attention to the troll trying to impersonate me. I actually
don't read his posts (I have a very clever KILL file). I always post
with the same address, and I always sign my posts with my real name. I
don't hide behind fake emails, only cowards do that.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 21st 04, 05:59 AM
Calculon

On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:31:12 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

SueNYC wrote:
He's not a troll. This is a very real and very serious problem in Denver.
I've read about it many times before.

Don't pay attention to the troll trying to impersonate me. I actually
don't read his posts (I have a very clever KILL file). I always post
with the same address, and I always sign my posts with my real name. I
don't hide behind fake emails, only cowards do that.

Good for you. Why don't you use your KILL file and leave everyone
else in peace?

Old May 21st 04, 03:48 PM
Victor Martinez

wrote:

SueNYC wrote:
He's not a troll. This is a very real and very serious problem in Denver.
I've read about it many times before.

Don't pay attention to the troll trying to impersonate me. I actually
don't read his posts (I have a very clever KILL file). I always post
with the same address, and I always sign my posts with my real name. I
don't hide behind fake emails, only cowards do that.

Good for you. Why don't you use your KILL file and leave everyone
else in peace?

Why don't you commit suicide? Be sure to kill your family and
neighbors too, they hate you as well.

Victor