Baby elephant seals

Old July 11th 12, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Baby elephant seals

I thought this classic clip of a baby elephant seal wanting to cuddle was
so cute! It reminded me of cuddle and love sessions with Betty, on our
happiest days:
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=JmgkgNR6AME

It reminds me that pinnipeds are not very different from our companions,
kitties and d-pets, which are all in the same order.

Another curious juvenile seal:
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=ImGWZYY3yeI
Old July 11th 12, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I thought this classic clip of a baby elephant seal wanting to
cuddle was
so cute! It reminded me of cuddle and love sessions with Betty,
on our
happiest days:
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=JmgkgNR6AME

Tak, the link doesn't work for me. It goesto YouTube's home page.

However, searching YouTube for "baby elephant seal cuddle"
provides this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME8notDC8-o

--
MatSav

Old July 11th 12, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Oops, let me correct those then.
Old July 11th 12, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:09:10 -0400, Takayuki wrote:
I thought this classic clip of a baby elephant seal wanting to cuddle was
so cute! It reminded me of cuddle and love sessions with Betty, on our
happiest days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmgkgNR6AME

It reminds me that pinnipeds are not very different from our companions,
kitties and d-pets, which are all in the same order.

Another curious juvenile seal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImGWZYY3yeI

Corrected the links by removing the extraneous question mark in the URLs.
Old July 11th 12, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MatSav" wrote in message
"Takayuki" wrote in message
I thought this classic clip of a baby elephant seal wanting to cuddle was
so cute! It reminded me of cuddle and love sessions with Betty, on our
happiest days:
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=JmgkgNR6AME

Tak, the link doesn't work for me. It goesto YouTube's home page.

However, searching YouTube for "baby elephant seal cuddle" provides this
link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME8notDC8-o

--
MatSav

That's hilarious! That "baby" must have weighed at least 200 pounds.
Yikes!

Jill

Old July 11th 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"MatSav" wrote:
"Takayuki" wrote in message
I thought this classic clip of a baby elephant seal wanting to
cuddle was
so cute! It reminded me of cuddle and love sessions with Betty,
on our
happiest days:
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=JmgkgNR6AME

Tak, the link doesn't work for me. It goesto YouTube's home page.

However, searching YouTube for "baby elephant seal cuddle"
provides this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME8notDC8-o

That was cute. Thanks Mat and Tak.

--