A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

JB thredz



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 21st 18, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 582
Default JB thredz

It wud be furry hewpful if thredz relatid to da JB could say so in da name. Maybe da thred namez cud start wif sumfing like "Jellicle Ball 2018"? Dat wud hewp ussez find deze thredz now an in da fyoocher.

Fangu,
Sundance
  #2  
Old October 22nd 18, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,062
Default JB2018: JB thredz

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

It wud be furry hewpful if thredz relatid to da JB could say so in da
name. Maybe da thred namez cud start wif sumfing like "Jellicle Ball
2018"? Dat wud hewp ussez find deze thredz now an in da fyoocher.

Fangu,
Sundance


I added JB2018 to the subjects. Sorry, didnt think of that as I
archive by year.
  #3  
Old October 22nd 18, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,062
Default JB2018: JB thredz

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

It wud be furry hewpful if thredz relatid to da JB could say so in
da name. Maybe da thred namez cud start wif sumfing like "Jellicle
Ball 2018"? Dat wud hewp ussez find deze thredz now an in da
fyoocher.

Fangu,
Sundance


I added JB2018 to the subjects. Sorry, didnt think of that as I
archive by year.


Oh BTW, for all, not all readers make that obvious. Mine doesnt. It
does make it easier for others though
  #4  
Old October 23rd 18, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40
Default JB2018: JB thredz

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 3:47:28 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

It wud be furry hewpful if thredz relatid to da JB could say so in
da name. Maybe da thred namez cud start wif sumfing like "Jellicle
Ball 2018"? Dat wud hewp ussez find deze thredz now an in da
fyoocher.

Fangu,
Sundance






I added JB2018 to the subjects. Sorry, didnt think of that as I
archive by year.




Oh BTW, for all, not all readers make that obvious. Mine doesnt. It
does make it easier for others though


I file mine in a folder named "Catz" and the year of the ball is important.
Especially since I promised for next year
Pit2nya's sekkerterree.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.