Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Old July 25th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Don't worry about him Lee Bill is a know it all idiot that has given
such bad advice about cats that I chew his ass when he does. He is a danger
to people on the web that is how bad his advice is.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no reason to
disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross posts but if i
did it would literally triple my time to read, but then You know that so
nevermind, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want
to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but
prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee

Hard to say Lee but the problem is coming in from several crossposters
lately. Multiple threads where they are adding in 4-6 other groups.
Bill above may not have noticed when he replied that there were several
groups added. I took them all out for this reply.

Someone just mis-spelled welfare earlier and Bill tied it to meowchat is
all.

Old July 25th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

smoochees, how are you doing, its time very soon!!! i bet you are getting
excited, Lee
g.com...

Old July 25th 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

scared and excited all at the same time
I have a preopt doctor appointment in the morning
Next Monday is the big day I will be happy it is over and I can start my
new journey

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochees, how are you doing, its time very soon!!! i bet you are getting
excited, Lee
g.com...

Old July 25th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Stormmee" wrote

either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no reason to
disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross posts but if i
did it would literally triple my time to read, but then You know that so
nevermind, Lee

No problem! I missed them too at the start. On Meowchat, I find it
creative but don't like to see it all the time. It can indeed be quite
cute!

Old July 25th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Matthew" wrote

scared and excited all at the same time
I have a preopt doctor appointment in the morning
Next Monday is the big day I will be happy it is over and I can start my
new journey

Good luck! I didn't realize it was this soon. If after, you want some
special recipes, I can help. In fact, I have a set of 3 for post surgical
stomach diet i put together for another friend. I have to hit the grocery
store in a minute but when I get back, if you want them i can move them here
for you and spiffy them to any special things you already know will be
needed. Then you could take them with you if you like to see what the
Doc/Nutritionist thinks of them? Some would doubtless fit and some
wouldn't.

The recipes were for a good friend who just had a large portion of his
stomach and intestines removed due to cancer treatments. I'm hoping he will
do well. They are based on some special diet needs of his as well as some
aspects of what *he likes* best.

Old July 25th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote

[...]

Thanks they have a diet all laid out for me for the next 3 months of
progression. I am having the lap band so there is no stomach or intestines
cutting involved. Knock on wood;-)

Old July 25th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want
to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but
prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee

Hard to say Lee but the problem is coming in from several crossposters
lately. Multiple threads where they are adding in 4-6 other groups. Bill
above may not have noticed when he replied that there were several groups
added. I took them all out for this reply.

Someone just mis-spelled welfare earlier and Bill tied it to meowchat is
all.

Thank you, Carol, for cutting out the cross posts! (I try never to reply to
cross postings if I can help it.) I have no idea what this thread is even
about. I've been deleting all the replies as they pop up because I really
don't give a rip if I don't know what the heck is going on. That's what
happens with cross postings.

Whatever kitty it is, I hope it's okay. Welfare and all

Jill

Old July 25th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochees, how are you doing, its time very soon!!! i bet you are getting
excited, Lee
g.com...

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote
Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't
want to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English,
but prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something
you don't understand, if you are referring to something else please
ignore this post, Lee
Hard to say Lee but the problem is coming in from several crossposters
lately. Multiple threads where they are adding in 4-6 other groups.
Bill above may not have noticed when he replied that there were several
groups added. I took them all out for this reply.

Someone just mis-spelled welfare earlier and Bill tied it to meowchat
is all.

Happy trails to you! MLB

Old July 25th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Matthew" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

scared and excited all at the same time

Good luck! I didn't realize it was this soon. If after, you want some
special recipes, I can help. In fact, I have a set of 3 for post
surgical stomach diet i put together for another friend. I have to hit
the grocery

The recipes were for a good friend who just had a large portion of his
stomach and intestines removed due to cancer treatments. I'm hoping he

Thanks they have a diet all laid out for me for the next 3 months of
progression. I am having the lap band so there is no stomach or
intestines cutting involved. Knock on wood;-)

Ok! It will work best to follow theirs but once you move onwards, past that
phase, if you want some help or just a friendly ear from a cook who's dealt
with many special diets, keep me in mind.

My other friend needed a totally liquid diet with a progression to regular
foods but will always need frequent small feedings. It starts with chicken
or dashi (fish) broths and moves up to culminate in a steak that you sliver
and have some hot then the rest is divine cold in slivers as the day goes
on.

Also he has to watch for a syndrome called 'dumping' (shouldn't be related
to you at all but I didnt actually look that up for lapband). Some foods
strictly not allowed and never will be for him but as far as I can tell,
with lapband you can eat anything, just smaller portions. Might need to
watch things that cause you to have 'burping' since you can't expand the
same afterwards. You'd get acid reflux instead I imagine if you ate such?

Either way, I'd be interested to see how it goes! Wishing you the best of
course.

Old July 25th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"jmcquown" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

lately. Multiple threads where they are adding in 4-6 other groups.
Bill above may not have noticed when he replied that there were several
groups added. I took them all out for this reply.

Thank you, Carol, for cutting out the cross posts! (I try never to reply
to cross postings if I can help it.) I have no idea what this thread is
even about. I've been deleting all the replies as they pop up because I
really don't give a rip if I don't know what the heck is going on. That's
what happens with cross postings.

Yeah, John Doe is crossing posts pretty heavy too but I am not sure if he
initiated that or just perpetuated it. Several of the smaller groups are
being hit pretty heavy just now. There's even one set who have diddled with
the software so any replies to them go to 'troll.net'. If you do not see
it, your reply goes there. That was the set spamming rfc and alt.knives a
bit ago.

Whatever kitty it is, I hope it's okay. Welfare and all

Same here!

Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair Shylock Cat health & behaviour 43 July 3rd 11 12:59 AM
Discuss Nutralime harry Cat community 0 February 22nd 10 02:41 PM
lets discuss shelters Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 March 8th 09 08:11 PM
For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 58 February 29th 04 11:38 PM